What were some silly things you believed in as a child?

When I was a child, I though clouds were created by those tall, smoke stack. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought to impregnate a woman you'd have to pee in her vagina. Didn't know that there was another function to the penis xD

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought that the only food they had in heaven was tomatoes and I cried because I hate tomatoes.
    I literally thought that every meat was chicken.

What Guys Said 19

• When I saw the training montage in Rocky IV, I thought it was meant to show that Drago was really a robot. Because they had electrodes on his chest, and I thought the steroids they shot him up with was just some kind of oil or something😂
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/52672796.jpg
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NLzI3NkLD2E/hqdefault.jpg

• I thought movies were real and are all documenties of what really happen.

• At one point I thought my scrotum was where pee was stored before it came out. I was wrong about that.

• I thought there were scorpions under my bed and I had to lie as spread out as possible to keep them warm (scorpions like heat, remember) or they'd come up and kill me.

• I thought the statue at the top of the Unicameral in Lincoln, Ne (legislative building) was not the Sower (man throwing seeds) but the guy on the Heisman trophy
    www.google.com/search

www.google.com/search

• I believed the upstairs to the local Funeral Home of LM Frye
    was Heaven. One time my dad was yelling at me and I threaten
    to report him to the Humane Society ( place where dogs are at).

• World peace. I thought all countries came together after WWII, (the UN) and decided not to make war again because it was bad. I thought the wars in the middle east were a temporary drawback and it was also not the same as a real war because the enemy were terrorists, not another country.

I was terribly mistaken.

• lol not too far from the truth as those clouds will absorb a lot of the pollutants from those smoke stacks and then rain it all back down on us to kill our trees and ruin our water.

• - God lived in the clouds

- there was an edge to the world, if one sailed far enough, one would reach it and fall off.

• I thought my father will live forever.. D;

• that I was going to live a happy life

• people were honest and nice. Boy was I wrong

• Myself.

• I though that my mom and dad are siblings.

• I thought trees created wind

• I used to believe I would get a good job just by being more qualified than other people. Oh, how naive I was.

• The democratic party.

• You were a retard kid lmao.

I was like, three. 😂😂😂
      Someone didn't have a childhood.

Someone got salty enough to hit dislike lol. I did I just wasn't stupid

Nah. Why like an asshole's post? 😂

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• * I believed that people couldn't die ( haha happy me )
    * I believed that Santa existed and he was god at the same time XD I was quite confused in my 5s
    * I believed that my dad was the strongest man alive (well he still is for me :P )
    * I believed that if man kissed a woman for a long time, she'd get pregnant (omg xD)
    * I believed that everytime when you pull your teeth there would be another ones, like everytime and I aimed to fill a plastic bag with these teeth hahaha
    Sweet childhood ^_^
    Ohh and I believed that far in the mountains (that I looked at from my window everyday) there stood old soldiers from 13th century and they'd gather when I'd call them. Actually these soldiers came out to be trees when I came close to them one day xD

• I firmly believed there was a castle in the sky somewhere, hidden by the clouds. Yes, I blame Hayao Miyazaki :P

media1.popsugar-assets.com/.../...n-understand.gif

• that papaya tree will grow in my stomach if i ate the seeds

• I used to believe that if i ate seeds, then a shrub/tree would grow in my tummy...

I always thought north, south, east and west was up, down, left and right

and lastly there was this cute boy from next door who used to tell me that if i see a fire ant i must throw water on it otherwise the house will catch on fire

in other words i was pretty gullible back then

• I thought statues had the body of the deceased person inside them lol I was 4.

That pretty dark. 😂

I know right? haha. your imagination goes to some pretty weird places when you're a kid!