Why 18-24 crowd are usually the rudest ones here?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe that it is a matter of perception. I think it's fair to say that the most abundant crowd here is the 18-24 group. Most people here fit in that age range.

From that, the most encounters with people on here will be 18-24.

Let's suppose that each group has a 5% of it being conceived as rude/arrogant jerks. Now, following the logic of above, this would also mean the most encounters with jerks are also going to be in the 18-24 range. The chances of running into a 18-24 jerk is significantly higher than let's say a 45+ jerk, probably even if 25% of the 45+ group were jerks. We also remember negative moments easier.

See what I'm saying? I'm not arguing that your point is necessarily incorrect, but I don't think it is as clear cut or as each to state as one may think. The usually may just be a case of perception at fault.

What Girls Said 11

• they're also by far the largest crowd on here
    so statistically, the odds that there are more rude ones among them is higher

• I think it's because it's generally the hardest part of life haha, with dating and adult careers setting off in the real world. Buuuut I'm new here, and don't even know how to use the app properly haha so I haven't seen much rudeness.

• Because a lot of them are NOT actually 18-24.

• No idea. I like the under 18 crowd and the older people.

• Lack of immaturity and impulse control. I can't stay on gag for long, it's highly irritating. I come and go.

• Ugh I dislike most people my age. I prefer people at Least in their 30s, they aren't nearly as assholey

• They're all copying me.

• I have no idea. I like the under 18s and some older people too. They both can be more open minded.

• Most common age for fake profiles maybe?

• It's a hard age to be, lots of change. And we have to try or hand at adulting! I have my moods

• hormones buddy hormones

What Guys Said 10

• Because someone has to be, you mad?

• It's the popular legal age to register for trolls.

In my experience when I was younger, the rudest people were those of the age range 20-30 years old and the adequate were under 20 like I myself was.

• When I was aged 18-24, I wasn't rude, but I was extremely anxious and got on people's nerves whenever I freaked out.

Now that I'm 26, I'm attempting a return to the silent loner persona that I carried in high school.

• there's more of them om here and as we all know, at that age you know everything lol

• Seems about right.. I'm as rude as they come...

• Ego.. ha ha 😎

• They Think they have it figured it out

• I try to be nice.

• Birth control, rape victims and steroids.