Do you believe in subliminals?

In YouTube I have seen subliminals that promise to help you change your eyes color, make your nose straighter, make your hair grow faster, make you remember things easily and a lot more. Do you believe this is possible? That by listening to some music you can change your physical appearance or that you can get smarter? Personally I don't believe in this but I've seen so much people that actually believe in it so I'm curious what you guys think.

What Guys Said 2

• There are a lot of small changes you can make to your body but it's attributed to the placebo affect rather then to any individual woo like subliminal messages. While there is always room for extreme things to happen and new discoveries, it is safe to say that by and large most of this is false.

• People believe in this, because mankind in general is stupid. Truth is, with listening some music or tones on certain waves can little bit improve your learning skills and abilities. But that's it. Change colour of the eyes? Like wtf? By the way, did you know that eye colour is like fingerprints and each human's eye's colour is unique?

What Girls Said 1

• Don't know what that is