Black women... STFU?

Over the past week I've been seeing a lot of posts from black women saying "we are the most undesired group of women on the planet, blah blah blah". Basically giving into what the negativity that some have about black women. ITS FUCKING ANNOYING.

I'm a black women and i have to admit that when I hear shit like "black girls are ghetto/ugly etc." I dont care (its not like im trying to impress anyone), the problem that I DO have is some of the black women who co-sign the negativity that other men state. Why do thwy do that?

By you giving into that bullshit, your making people think that those statements about black women are true. It makes YOU unattractive and makes all black women look like they aren't only ghetto and ugly but their also depressing as hell.

Black women aren't the least desired, they are the most misrepresented and THATS the problem, and those women who believe in this need to shut up because they are part of the problem, am i the only one who thinks this?

What Guys Said 9

• 3|1
  • When God made the fist black woman, He was just showing off!

• Agreed. I have seen the supposed statistical "proofs" but they are NOT at all statistically valid. I find some black women very attractive.

• How do you feel about black lives matter? Or should it be every race lives matter?

By you asking that question it tells me that you don't understand the purpose of BlackLivesMatter.

I think this whole "AllLivesMatter" thing is kinda stupid. Imagine going to the doctor for a broken bone and him saying "well all bones matter!" Yup doc, but this one is broken, it needs fixing

@FallOutBoy2001 That's my favorite metaphor to use for this situtation, does it help everyone understand? No, I wouldn't go beyond that point to talk someone into something that they don't want to understand.

• It was during his performances in One Dam' Thing that Hutch first attracted the attention of his royal fans, after the Prince of Wales, Lord Mountbatten - and Edwina - were watching from the theatre's boxes on opening night.
    Wealthy Edwina, the daughter of King Edward VII's banker Sir Ernest Cassel, was said to be instantly enthralled and at the post-show party she was introduced to the talented young singer, according to biographer Charlotte Breese.
    A few nights later Hutch, who was himself married to wife Ella Bird, was said to have sung directly to Edwina when he performed a late-night set at a London nightspot.
    At the time Hutch was living with society belle Zena Naylor, and had enjoyed affairs with screen sirens Tallulah Bankhead and Merle Oberon, as well as another bright young thing, 'Babe' Plunkett Greene.
    The West End's leading matinee idol, Ivor Novello, was also rumoured to have been one of bisexual Hutch's lovers, and in 1930 Hutch made debutante Elizabeth Corbett pregnant.
    When the child was black Elizabeth's Guards-officer husband was appalled, and the baby was given up for adoption.
    None of that seemed to deter Edwina, however, with one BBC producer Bobby Jay telling Ms Breese: 'I was at a grand party.
    'Edwina interrupted Hutch playing the piano. She kissed his neck and led him by the hand behind the closed doors of the dining-room. There was a shriek, and a few minutes later she returned, straightening her clothes.
    'Hutch seemed elated, and before he returned to the piano, told me that, with one thrust, he had flashed [propelled] her the length of the dining-room table.'
    Edwina was said to have showered Hutch with presents, including a jewelled gold cigarette case, a gold ring with her coat of arms engraved on the inside, and a gold and diamond watch.
    She was even thought to have commissioned a jewelled sheath for Hutch's aforementioned manhood. The singer would proudly show off the sheath to his fellow musicians.

• Black girls can be hot. But 9 times out of 10, their pussy kinda looks ugly. To me anyway.

• Given your responses to iron man you sound like a typical stereotypical black girl... angry, loud and annoying as fuck. Every time I ask myself why do the stats show that black women are the least desired and married race of women, I stumble upon one like yourself and I'm reminded why lol. I'm just thankful that Im not forced to date you people

I'm not angry, loud or any other stereotypes you think I am but good for you

Also, "I sound..."?
      You don't know how I sound but if that's how you feel then awesome, nobody is looking for your approval, have a wonderful day :)

What is wrong with you? You're ignorant basing off is stereotypes

• it depends where you live.
    wrong group of people who look dissimilar mostly.
    there are exceptions which are relative.
    take away culture programming and then see what you like.

• Your headline is so triggering. It's problematic.

What Girls Said 8

• I feel as though I agree with your argument, my and my friend got into it because he is SUPER pro black, and although Im black and I hear all the complaints/understand our community, Im just not as concerned,. Not saying I dont care but its like you said, us acting that way proves these accusers right. I know who I am and anyone who talks to me can see also, so thats all I really care about

Yea, as long as you know yourself, none of that should get to you.
      As for the pro black thing, I'm pro black but I know not ALL blacks want to be so I understand

Oh! Dont get me wrong, I root for the black community, but it just seems to be so violent lately, I dont fw the violence

• well said!

• Wtf are you so pressed about?

• I've always thought darker skin was beautiful. but i think black women are especially beautiful. they have many features that are elegant, such as high cheek bones, large lips and dark eyes. maybe the dark eyes is more of a personal thing. i just feel that when someone has dark eyes you pay more attention to them, you have to be attentive to see the way they express their thoughts and feelings with them.

• I don't think Black women should STFU. I think we have great features and attritibutes that people like on women who aren't black. For example Kim Ks bum, it's not unusual to see a butt that size on an African woman but no one cared before or complimented before our natural body type was a trend.

I mean the ones who give in and believe all the negative things being said about black women as a whole.

It's hard to not hear voices saying you're not desirable and never seeing someone who looks like you as the icon as beauty. I personally think your self esteem comes from your family and what you see in media etc

I agree with you on that.
      I was lucky to have parents who helped me 'embrace by features' so I don't know how that feels to not have that support from family.

• I would probably be pissed to hear that of my own race too

• And people wonder why I hate being black so much lol. Trust me, I didn't choose this, and I'm not proud of it. Lololololol

• Not saying I disagree, but why is it only black women? How come when other groups of women play into those stereotypes, it doesn't make them unattractive and only us?

When white women give an emotional response, that's okay because that's only one woman, but when black women do it, it's because we are loud and ghetto. 🤔🤔🤔

I see what your saying, I've questioned that too.

When a white women snaps out - Oh that's okay, it's only one girl

When a black woman snaps out - Ugh, black Women just being black women

It's not entirely our fault it's people beliving stereotypes that are a part of the problem.

Yea I'm fully aware of that but for some women to entertain those statements need to stop.