Why don't I get compliments on my looks/appearance yet my friend does?

So me and my friend are like really close & were always together & I like going out with her but I noticed she gets more attention & more compliments than me when we're together but we both are pretty girls who dress nice and take pride in our appearance yet more guys approach her & more females in my school give her compliments and tell her that she's so pretty or that they like her hair or something but never me. Even when I introduce her to my guy friends they instantly are attracted to her and give her the most attention as if she revolves around the world. They also always ask about her & talk about her when she's not around & I don't wanna seem jealous but im just curious why she gets more attention than me & is more noticed when we're both pretty & dress nice?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• You need an ugly friend to stand beside lol. But honestly, what do you expect to get out of this question. Maybe guys find her more attractive. Maybe guys find her easier to approach. Maybe she shines a little brighter in another way. Or maybe you're a little too pretty to be approached.. I literally have no idea and it's impossible to answer without a picture or a better description

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe guys are attracted to them more

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Post pics. Let's see you and this hussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's probably better looking than you. Sorry if that sounds mean but what else can it be?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because she's clearly prettier than you. That's life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Because people think she looks better and is more approachable?

0|0
    0|0