How do you deal with failure?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to learn from it and become better from it

What Girls Said 3

• I learn to understand what it is that I felt was a failure and how to do it better next time

• "that's life"

• eat. lol.

What Guys Said 18

• I've never known such a thing!! My father wouldn't allow such behavior.

But on the off chance it happens, I don't allow it to shift my mind into believeing I'M a failure. But simply made an error or miscalculation where I should've planned better, or have been more in tune with the unexpected.

1. spend time accessing what happen and what can be learned from it, to not let it occur again.
    2. Give myself small successes! Put together a puzzle, beat a level on a game, play chess against anyone and win lol.
    3. Take a day to have fun, sort of cancel out the failure to allow myself to process what's the end goal again.

But my father and I are hardcore on not failing, so you don't have to take these extremes 😌.

• I get really mad at myself. When I fail I really want to give up on one hand but on the other, I just don't have the heart to quit. So I let myself feel sorry for myself and take a break for a short time and I look for motivation from people who I look up to and keep trying.

Failure makes us stronger but it winds us like a bad fall. It's all about getting up again and getting up again is all about realizing your never gonna be comfortable to try again so you have to leave your comfort zone for a while to feel good about going back at it.

• See it as a learning experience, and apply what you have learned to future events. Plus you can always just embrace it, and roast yourself, it has never been a good thing to take ones self to seriously

• You will NEVER avoid failure. I don't call it failure I call it a "setback". Failure isn't a word I use because it has a bad stigma associated with it...

Its no different than playing a game, trying to beat a boss and on your 5th try you finally beat him. You SHOULDN'T really pay attention to the fact that you lost 4 times, you're of course going to focus on the one win and then another challenge comes along...

• 1. Learn from my mistakes and give it another try.
    2. Learn from my mistakes and move on.

• Turn it into a joke most of the time. Turn an embarrassing mistake into a funny story to tell later.

• A lesson to be learned for the next time you try something.

• Realize that all success NEEDS failure.
    It's simply part of the process.
    You learn from failures and keep moving forward.

• By realizing you gotta keep trying.

In a lot of events, it takes a lot of failure to finally succeed.

• I usually just go to my local boozer alone and drink my self to death (figure of speech) until the bar man decides to throw me out.

• suck it up and call it a day

• learn from it and move on

• I can't fail in anything, especially in something I am pretentious, I just rather die. I am stubborn and ambitious I work hard until its done.

• By moving on

• By minimizing the odds of it happening again.

• Suck it up and move on

• Become Anon.

• By winning