What is your favorite quote?

Most Helpful Girl

• Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts

Most Helpful Guy

• "Better have remorse than regrets"

What Girls Said 6

• "If you can't beat fear, do it scared." (I don't know who said it)

And

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.” -Mark Twain

• Keep in mind that I want to be a heart surgeon. I love this metaphor and how it explains everything I believe about faith.
    Grace is God as heart surgeon, cracking open your chest, removing your heart - poisoned as it is with pride and pain - and replacing it with his own. Max Lucado

• I have told you these things so that in me you will have peace, in the world you will have many problems, but take heart, I have over come the world.

In other words, you will have problems. Jesus said it. Anyone who says that they don't is ignorant of the fact that we live in an imperfect world

• "change is the only constant in life."

• "I believe that we all fall down sometimes."
    - Andy Biersack, Lost It All

• Always give up!

What Guys Said 18

• "Why didn't I learn to treat everything like it was the last time. My greatest regret was how much I believed in the future.

Jonathan Safran Foer

• "I always feel good when I grunt-out a steamer" - Palek Sissle

• "I vow, by my life and my love of it, to never live my life for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." -- John Galt

• It is the bible one "Treat others the way you want to be treated yourself"

• It's only temporary, unless it works.

• I have none

• “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

• "Hell is a truth learnt too late"

• A true master is an eternal student.

• History shows that there are no invincible armies.

• "I know Imma get got, but Imma get mine more than I get got tho."
    -Marshawn Lynch

• "If you can take a dick, you can take a joke".

• "Sometimes you gotta say "what the fuck!" "... from the film Ricky Business.

• 0|0
  • "Fuck you, you fucking fuck!" and “Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.”
    Using these judiciously, you can deal with almost any interpersonal conflict.