Have you ever called a woman a slut to her face?

If you have, why did you call her that and how did she respond?

• Yes I have
  • No but I have said it behind her back
  • No I have never called a woman a slut

Most Helpful Girl

• No way. And even though I consider some actions slutty I'm not going to call anyone that. (unless they specifically ask on gag.
    Ex. If I sleep with 6 thousand men am I slutty? Yes. Yes you are)

Most Helpful Guy

• This question can also be rephrased as "Have you ever been slapped before?"
    yes and I got slapped, however that did not change the fact that she was a slut.
    jokes on her because my face felt fine after a minute or two, but she will never have her dignity again.

#SlutShaming

What Girls Said 5

• No I have never. It's very rude and judgmental to do something like that. It's not my place to judge someone else on what they do with their body and how they live their life. I might not agree with how someone is acting, but it's none of my business.

• WOAH look at the women who said yas. LOLOLO

I am proud to say that I've not EVER called anyone a slut. Behind their back or infront of their face.

• I haven't.

• I haven't. I do not use someones sexuality to put them down. Don't really see the point.

• I don't slut shame. There's nothing wrong with enjoying sex, or having sex. My best friend and I are in an ironic 'sluts club' because of all the people who think I'm a slut even though I've never been laid and no one thinks she is but she gets it on every single day.

What Guys Said 19

• I refuse to use that word. I neither use it in real life nor on the internet. I find it deeply degrading and it expresses everything I find wrong with conservative values.

• Yes, a few times. We were having sex and it was great. I believe the actual words were "God, you're such a slut. You like spreading your legs for everyone, don't you!" I wish I married her and not the doctor with the spending problem...

• I have never felt it nessesary. There's litterally nothing for me to gain by calling a girl a slut to her face. Pluss it's such an overused insult that if really want to hurt her I would be better off coming up with something more creative.

• Thats so weird, I have never called a gil a slut to her face and I have also never called a girl a slut in a literal sense of the word.

• yupppp but it was either joking or half jokingly.

• Just your mom, but thats just between me and her.

• Yeah I have and I don't regret it either. It's a long story tho.

• no and I won't do it. don't like that term anyway

• I called someone a filthy cunt-faced mouth breather once if that counts.

• Nope. And I never will. To her face or not. I respect women.

• I wasn't sorry for it.

• Yeah I did.. and I don't regret.

• No, but I called one of my cousins a slut behind her back because she pretended to like people in order to get money from them.

• Nope, I don't call women sluts.

• Only during sex with my girl. We were trying to be dirty and go crazy. Just flew out of my mouth. She seemed to like it. We were really in the moment. Outside of that I would never tell that to a girl.

• I did when I was fucking a girl. She didn't say anything, not that she could have if I remember lol

• no I haven't done that to a girl in person , I called a guy an asshole recently to his face but that was different

• Per request. Some girls are into that you know?

• Yeah my ex-wife

She was cheating on me