Is your skin clear?

Mines isn't, I have a single pimple on my right cheek. Tiny but it's there! Hbu?

• Yes I'm blessed
  • No rip
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had problems with pimples. My issue is dry and cracked skin during the colder months. I gotta make sure I keep lotion handy so I don't get all crispy :)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, never. I have a bunch of blackheads on and around my nose. I hate it so much that sometimes I will pick at my skin obsessively. When you get to the point that I am at now, it takes a lot of time and treatment to have clear skin, and I really don't want to put forth that effort. I have had blackheads since the 4th grade.

By the way, I read online that blackheads are from the way your skin reacts to the oxygen around you. As far as pimples go, I can manage those, but blackheads are somewhat embedded into the skin. I get scars when I dig them out. I'll just stay ugly forever...

What Guys Said 20

• My skin on my face is really healthy and I have no spots and very rarely get them. The skin on my back though... that's a different story haha

• I said no results only because 'No rip' wasn't accurate for me. No, I'm no porcelain man. But I don't mind.

• Wow. A whole pimple? How do you deal?

Right? 😭 I can't go in public for the next week

• Yeah, but I'm 44. That train has left the station. When I was younger, I had acne, but not excessive. I was pretty lucky. I get the occasional pimple now and then, but it's not a big deal.

• Lmao no way my mouth is horrible rn. It's surrounded like the Ring of Fire of the Pacific volcanoes. The acne is tiny but it's there.

• My skin is never clear
    My forehead is filled with small pimples. But you can barley see them.
    I have small pimples on my jaw
    And a few on my cheeks
    sigh

• Some days yes, other days kinda. I've never really dealt with bad acne or a lot of pimples thankfully.

Me neither, just one pimple now and then. Especially if I eat greasy foods (guilty of it recently, 5guys is just so good 😩)

Sounds like my kind of night 🙌🏾 I haven't watched past season 6 episode 3 so I'm scheduled to binge watch it later this weekend. Right now, I'm gonna binge on gag 😛

LOL same same, but GaG and GoT at the same time. Season 4 atm.

• Nope. What do you think I is, a ghost? 👻

• never had a break out. actually I just started growing a beard a few months ago.

So you're saying you didn't have a beard this whole time? I imagined you with a full grizzly beard, dudeman

You just openly admitted to being a neckbeard? Lolol

yup. all men can grow a neck beard. it comes with the territory.

• Surprisingly yes.
    The Donuts are great cleansers :p

Who are you lying to? I eat a donut every Tuesday and Thursday at 8:20 am and I still have this pimple soo #bye

I could say the same 😛 I wouldn't want to follow you so fresh off the boat, what if you aren't strong enough to handle this site's fuckery? Make it till Saturday and you'll get a follow ❤️

• Ye its clear yo. Never had zits or pimples fam. Unless ingrown hair counts

That's because you're an actual baby 😂

Lmfao isn't it supposed to be no shave november? Let that moustache grow babe

Exactly. I shaved last day of October so my hair face wouldn't be disgustingly hairy by the end of the month. Its only been 3 days and its almost back.

• No skin is perfect... its the human condition. Focus on the big picture instead of minor details...

• eh it varies a lot... but most of the time... nope :/

• Yes , I am blessed.

• Nah I'm a pizza face

• Yes, my skin is clear and perfect.

• Somewhat.

Thanks for answering anon, are you a fan of the hacker group? Or are you a guy fawkes fan.

No, I don't kill people. I overpower them until they submit.

Like with no weapons? So that would mean you're physically powerful? Who do you overpower? come on you gotta give me something juicy.

• this is going to sound really ridiculous but i have 2 sisters and they always make me use face mask because they say its gross that i dont wash my face.. lol so i really have no choice

Not weird at all, I would put a face mask on my bro too but he's too awol

• mostly, but my conscience is.

• Yes
    I get it from my mom
    I get white bumps on my face every now & then
    But that's all

Like whiteheads? You should get a clay facemask, they get rid of them

Yeah I woke up with one on my chin
      It hurt..
      My mom bought me some men's dice face cream but I never used it

What Girls Said 14

• I had horrible acne.
    I am still on oral meds prescribed by my dermatologist. When I go off them, my acne comes back.
    The only other thing I can do is accutane, but nooooo way am I going on that.
    But the meds I'm on keep my skin clear, but I just have to keep taking them which sucks.

• Nope, mine's pretty gross.

Gross how?

Is it actual acne or just blackheads (I have those too). What kind of medicine do you take that has acne as a side effect?

Nah, mine's acne, I did go to the GP about it a while ago and apparently have a 'moderate' case but I take sertraline for my anxiety disorder and that might not be helping too much as it's not too uncommon to have some dermatological side effects which does suck. I thought that I'd be over acne once I was finished with my teens but alas :P

• Yeah it's actually very clear most of the time but it's extremely mixed, like some areas are really oily while others are really dry, which is annoying :/

Is that you in your profile pic? The outfit, hair, body pose, background works well together, lovely pic

Thanks haha 😌 It's a kinda old picture though

• I'm blessed in a way... I hardly get pimples (unless I'm super stressed) I sound lucky right? Wrong! I have Rosacea and I have to put medicated cream every day to bring down the redness 85% of the time it doesn't work!! So it looks like I'm sunburned at times which is embarrassing.

Lol "wrong!" that sucks, so you correct it with makeup? Of

No lol my skin is waaaaay too sensitive for face make up so I just deal with it :p

• Usually. But I used eyeliner to draw whiskers on my face for Halloween and now I have a few small bumps on my cheeks

• No, it's not. I have some acne, but I'm trying to get rid of it.

Eating and stress levels has a lot to do with it.

I think my eating habits are responsible for it. I'm not dealing with a lot of stress now.

• you're so gorgeous! and oh gawd those odd pimples. Hate em. I have clear skin thank god :)

• Yes and I don't even take care of it lmao

• Yes
    /// Blessed.

• No rip lmao

• I'm breaking out rn because of Halloween makeup

So is charismatic, wtf do they put it that face makeup?

• Rn I have a small pimple on my forehead 😢
    I know how to get rid of pimples tho 😉

• It's clear except for the week before my period

• For the most part yes. I get a bit on my forehead here and there but it's pretty clear at the moment