Is your skin clear?

Mines isn't, I have a single pimple on my right cheek. Tiny but it's there! Hbu?

• Yes I'm blessed
    31% (12)46% (12)37% (24)Vote
  • No rip
    62% (24)46% (12)55% (36)Vote
  • Results
    7% (3)8% (2)8% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had problems with pimples. My issue is dry and cracked skin during the colder months. I gotta make sure I keep lotion handy so I don't get all crispy :)

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, never. I have a bunch of blackheads on and around my nose. I hate it so much that sometimes I will pick at my skin obsessively. When you get to the point that I am at now, it takes a lot of time and treatment to have clear skin, and I really don't want to put forth that effort. I have had blackheads since the 4th grade.

By the way, I read online that blackheads are from the way your skin reacts to the oxygen around you. As far as pimples go, I can manage those, but blackheads are somewhat embedded into the skin. I get scars when I dig them out. I'll just stay ugly forever...

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• My skin on my face is really healthy and I have no spots and very rarely get them. The skin on my back though... that's a different story haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I said no results only because 'No rip' wasn't accurate for me. No, I'm no porcelain man. But I don't mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow. A whole pimple? How do you deal?

3|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Right? 😭 I can't go in public for the next week

• Yeah, but I'm 44. That train has left the station. When I was younger, I had acne, but not excessive. I was pretty lucky. I get the occasional pimple now and then, but it's not a big deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao no way my mouth is horrible rn. It's surrounded like the Ring of Fire of the Pacific volcanoes. The acne is tiny but it's there.

1|0
    0|0
  • My skin is never clear
    My forehead is filled with small pimples. But you can barley see them.
    I have small pimples on my jaw
    And a few on my cheeks
    sigh

1|0
    0|0
  • Some days yes, other days kinda. I've never really dealt with bad acne or a lot of pimples thankfully.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Me neither, just one pimple now and then. Especially if I eat greasy foods (guilty of it recently, 5guys is just so good 😩)

• Show All
    • 1mo

Sounds like my kind of night 🙌🏾 I haven't watched past season 6 episode 3 so I'm scheduled to binge watch it later this weekend. Right now, I'm gonna binge on gag 😛

• 1mo

LOL same same, but GaG and GoT at the same time. Season 4 atm.

• Nope. What do you think I is, a ghost? 👻

1|0
    0|0
  • never had a break out. actually I just started growing a beard a few months ago.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

So you're saying you didn't have a beard this whole time? I imagined you with a full grizzly beard, dudeman

• Show All
    • 1mo

You just openly admitted to being a neckbeard? Lolol

• 1mo

yup. all men can grow a neck beard. it comes with the territory.

• Surprisingly yes.
    The Donuts are great cleansers :p

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Who are you lying to? I eat a donut every Tuesday and Thursday at 8:20 am and I still have this pimple soo #bye

• Show All
    • 1mo

I could say the same 😛 I wouldn't want to follow you so fresh off the boat, what if you aren't strong enough to handle this site's fuckery? Make it till Saturday and you'll get a follow ❤️

• Ye its clear yo. Never had zits or pimples fam. Unless ingrown hair counts

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

That's because you're an actual baby 😂

• Show All
    • 1mo

Lmfao isn't it supposed to be no shave november? Let that moustache grow babe

• 1mo

Exactly. I shaved last day of October so my hair face wouldn't be disgustingly hairy by the end of the month. Its only been 3 days and its almost back.

• No skin is perfect... its the human condition. Focus on the big picture instead of minor details...

1|0
    0|0
  • eh it varies a lot... but most of the time... nope :/

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes , I am blessed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah I'm a pizza face

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my skin is clear and perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Somewhat.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Thanks for answering anon, are you a fan of the hacker group? Or are you a guy fawkes fan.

• Show All
    • 1mo

No, I don't kill people. I overpower them until they submit.

• 1mo

Like with no weapons? So that would mean you're physically powerful? Who do you overpower? come on you gotta give me something juicy.

• this is going to sound really ridiculous but i have 2 sisters and they always make me use face mask because they say its gross that i dont wash my face.. lol so i really have no choice

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Not weird at all, I would put a face mask on my bro too but he's too awol

• mostly, but my conscience is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    I get it from my mom
    I get white bumps on my face every now & then
    But that's all

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Like whiteheads? You should get a clay facemask, they get rid of them

• 1mo

Yeah I woke up with one on my chin
      It hurt..
      My mom bought me some men's dice face cream but I never used it

What Girls Said 14

• I had horrible acne.
    I am still on oral meds prescribed by my dermatologist. When I go off them, my acne comes back.
    The only other thing I can do is accutane, but nooooo way am I going on that.
    But the meds I'm on keep my skin clear, but I just have to keep taking them which sucks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, mine's pretty gross.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Gross how?

• Show All
    • 1mo

Is it actual acne or just blackheads (I have those too). What kind of medicine do you take that has acne as a side effect?

• 1mo

Nah, mine's acne, I did go to the GP about it a while ago and apparently have a 'moderate' case but I take sertraline for my anxiety disorder and that might not be helping too much as it's not too uncommon to have some dermatological side effects which does suck. I thought that I'd be over acne once I was finished with my teens but alas :P

• Yeah it's actually very clear most of the time but it's extremely mixed, like some areas are really oily while others are really dry, which is annoying :/

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Is that you in your profile pic? The outfit, hair, body pose, background works well together, lovely pic

• 1mo

Thanks haha 😌 It's a kinda old picture though

• I'm blessed in a way... I hardly get pimples (unless I'm super stressed) I sound lucky right? Wrong! I have Rosacea and I have to put medicated cream every day to bring down the redness 85% of the time it doesn't work!! So it looks like I'm sunburned at times which is embarrassing.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lol "wrong!" that sucks, so you correct it with makeup? Of

• 1mo

No lol my skin is waaaaay too sensitive for face make up so I just deal with it :p

• Usually. But I used eyeliner to draw whiskers on my face for Halloween and now I have a few small bumps on my cheeks

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not. I have some acne, but I'm trying to get rid of it.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Eating and stress levels has a lot to do with it.

• 1mo

I think my eating habits are responsible for it. I'm not dealing with a lot of stress now.

• you're so gorgeous! and oh gawd those odd pimples. Hate em. I have clear skin thank god :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I don't even take care of it lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    /// Blessed.

1|0
    0|0
  • No rip lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm breaking out rn because of Halloween makeup

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

So is charismatic, wtf do they put it that face makeup?

• Rn I have a small pimple on my forehead 😢
    I know how to get rid of pimples tho 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • It's clear except for the week before my period

1|0
    0|0
  • For the most part yes. I get a bit on my forehead here and there but it's pretty clear at the moment

0|0
    0|0