I HAD A STALKER AND HE'S TRYING TO CONTACT ME AGAIN?

please help me, earlier this I was forced into talking with a guy who wanted nudes from me. And I told him no every single time. He also forced me into cutting myself for his own pleasure, or else he would come "shoot up my school". Now I think he's trying to contact me again. I thought I blocked his number, but I guess I didn't. He tried to FaceTime me, I know it was his number. I could never forget a sick perverted mans phone number.

Most Helpful Guy

• Call the police.. wtf are you doing on GAG asking this question? Bunch of pedos on here anyways. How is your go-to girslaskguys. com in situation like this?

Because I'm a minor, and if my parents figured out about everything they'd kill me. They already think I'm crazy, I don't want anything else bad to be thought about me.

Dude stop acting stupid. Tell your parents.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to the police immediately. File a report. This is sexual harassment and is not okay and shouldn't be taken lightly. You can also get a restraining order. Keep all the messages, his and your responses. Keep a log of when he is contacting you. Record the calls if you can.

What Guys Said 9

• Tell someone such as a school counsellor or just block him again he's an ugly pussy trying to get stuff of younger girls he won't do shit he doesn't know where you live you'll be okay just ignore him

• Report it - either to the school or the police. I recommend the police if this guy made an actual physical and dangerous threat. He's a piece of shit.

• If he made threats against your school or you, you need to contact the police.

• Call http://www.wolfesinvestigations.com/
    You Cry Wolfe
    Wolfe is there.

• Call the police and stop being a 4 year old

• Get as many details about him as you can and tell your parents and contact the police. What he's doing is very serious.

• Phone. The. Police

All you can do or it won't get any better.

• Report this to the police. That's a serious threat.

• Report this to the police

What Girls Said 6

• Contact the police and explain everything that happened. You can also get a restraining order.

• Are you actually serious? Tell your parents and call the fucking cops. Save any records of communication from here on out and show them to the police.

• If you have the previous interactions on file (through Skype, or text you can pay to have those texts pulled up) go to the police. do not hesitate and tell your parents or an adult you trust immediately. IMMEDIATELY.

I deleted everything. I was so scared, I'm a minor. I don't know what to do.

I blocked his phone number. Though that hasn't stopped him before. Where he just kept making new accounts until he was tired of trying to get what he wanted from me, and ended the "friendship".

if he keeps at it just take screen caps of everything and use it against him. how old is he do you know?

• Report it to your parents or to the police.

• Call the police or tell an adult and the will help you report him

• bro wtf he is a freaking sadist tell your parents and the cops please