Internet is bad, right?

Who's with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only when not used and abused.
    Bad asses and trashy things are the only ones who ruin it. Now thathe government ha taken over, thye call the cheap shots. That's bad too.
    If it wasn't for internet, i would not be here or know as much as i do through my own research about a million things.

*Ignorant, dude, means Not in the know, just so uu know. Do u mean ignoramus?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. I met my girlfriend on the internet and she's pretty incredible. Had I met her in the yogurt section of the grocery store, I might not have asked for her number, and then my life would be less good.

What Girls Said 1

• If it wasn't for Internet, you wouldn't be able to ask this question. Everything would also take a really long time to send information since we'll be using regular snail mail for everything. And we wouldn't be able to do quick research cause we'll have to go to libraries and look in books. Internet just makes everything faster.

What Guys Said 7

• There is good and bad in it like a lot of other things.

• The internet was designed solely for the creation and distribution of porn. Therefore, the internet is a constant duality of absolutely terrible and simply wonderful.

• Another troll? If Internet is so bad, get out of here and go outside for a walk. Internet is as bad as you want. For me it's useful for informations or news.

• Internet has both bad and good points. Just like anything else got
    protect yourself while on the Internet and not take things for granted.

• The internet is like a gun. It's not the object that is bad, but the person behind it..

• It's a good time-killer when you are in a waiting room as I do now.

• I think only ignorant people and idiots would agree. sorry dude! so do you just hang out at libraries? are there any now?