And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|14

What Girls Said 10

• I'm African so I'm biased lmao 😂

2|2
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ay lmfao elissa could totally pass for Spanish which is why I say mediterranean people share genetics.

• There's beautiful and ugly women in both continents. So, it depends on your perception of beauty and also on the woman herself.

2|0
    1|0
  • African women but am kinda biased since i am an African islander :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I was born in Africa so obviously you know my answer 💅

1|0
    0|0
  • Question is very broad and generalized. European women aren't any prettier just because they're white. Depends on the individual. Question makes no sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Africans.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person

1|0
    0|0
  • European

0|0
    0|0
  • Both continents have all the races in them so both.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

The native population

• Show All
    • 1mo

More recent extensive/complete studies, like ยซThe Geography of Recent Genetic Ancestry across Europeยป, determined that Italians and Iberians, in fact, share very few common ancestors with other populations over at least, the last 2.500 years, unlike all the other European populations, present on the study, so North African contribution in both peninsulas is very likely limited (always a minority even in ยซhotspotยป areas), many times constituted by ancient haplogroups, and in many cases, geographically not compatible with Moor invasion.

• 1mo

At most the share about 2% similar DNA. They're more related to western Asians and sub Sahara Africans

• They are both beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14