Guys Would It Bother You If A Girl Has Veiny Feet, Girls Do You Have Veiny Feet?

Guys If A Girl Has Veiny Feet Would That Bother You Even If You Think She Has A Cute/Pretty Face? Some Guys Say Thinks A Woman With Veiny Feet Is A Problem, I Don't Get Why Though

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Not much into feet anyway and have never seen that before on anybody I've been with so that would be pretty rare but wouldn't be a big deal

What Girls Said 2

• My feet are smooth. No veins popping out anywhere.😊

• You can sort of see my veins through my feet. It has always sort of freaked me out though, honestly lol. But it's not really something that I can control so I hope it's not like a major turnoff 🙊 I think that I have nice feet besides that hahahaha

What Guys Said 5

• At my age, many people have varicose veins. Get over it!

Are you saying get over it to me? Please read my description

No, I read your comment and I was not addressing my comment to the singular you but to the plural you, as in, "Come on, people. We're all human animals with flaws. Grow up!"

• probably not

• naah,

• isn't that a sign of sufficient bloodflow? If you get better bloodflow your veins go to the surface more so they show.

• I could care less.. Feet are gross entirely.

Feet that spend their entire lives enclosed in shoes are gross. Give me a barefoot girl any day.