Self conscious About my boobs what can I do about it?

Ok so I'm a 36D to me I don't think my boobs look that big because they are saggy.

I'm really self conscious about them because of that, because saggy-ness usually happens when your boobs are big / heavy, and all you see on the tv is perfect boobs that stay put by themselves

What can I do to accept the way they look?
(Ive got to the point I'll only bath when it's dark so I can't see my body that much )

What Guys Said 11

• Be happy you have them that size, and own it as that is apart of you. There are a lot of people that will pay to have the size you have. Breast sag for a variety of reasons and I'm sure none of your bfs complained because your breast sag a bit. Wear bras to support them and have more confidence with your body.

• dont be self-conscious.. they are fine.
    use a good bra that fits.. if you a too worried y=use agood brand firming cream

• You should rock them with pride!

• just wear a bra that can support it well, i guess, to prevent it for sagging even more.. and do not worry so much about it. you may just be overthinking.. your boobs are just fine

• One thing I wish people would stop doing is hating how they look. See, people will wish they had them and of course you wish that you don't. You can never have what you want, so accept it! Would a tighter bra or a less padded one not help them stay up?

PS Some women will be jealous of you, use that to keep your confidence up!

• Many girls and guys crave that size

• Oh, my. You're way too self conscious... 36D in general is a nice size. How much are they sagging?

• There is nothing you can do about it.

• Get a waist trainer and pull that shit all the way up to your chest

• Well honestly I'd have to see them

• Accept that you have big boobs and be proud of them!

What Girls Said 12

• Appreciate what you have, a lot of girls want to have the size you have. Not all boobs are perfect and thats ok. Don't put yourself down. I think you should say positive things about yourself and I think you will slowly start to accept yourself. I have the same size and mine are the same way, When I got a proper bra I felt more confident in my size and how my boobs are.

• It's just gravity girl! Big boobs are heavier, that's it. Also keep in mind boobs on TV are edited, brushed, contoured, in bras, or fake lol. Have you tried getting a bra fitting so that you can find the right ones to make them look like you'd want, at least under your clothes?

• You sound totally normal and attractive!! Hmmm. Read this! www.nytimes.com/.../...at-after-breast-cancer.html

Not entirely relevant, but I find remembering what really matters fundamentally in life--- health, being with loved ones, being happy... as the best therapy for insecurity. None of us are textbook gorgeous and never will be. The ones who reveal their bodies on a public scale have a career largely dependent on their looks and don't represent a good comparison. I know it's easier said than done, but fight to find pride in the body you were given. That confidence is uber attractive and quirks are super intimate. Ditch places and people who fuel insecurity and surround yourself with good vibes. :D Your body is sacred, unique, and yours.

• Same size as you girl. They have chest exercises that help perk them up more. Boobs are boobs. They'll do as they please. If you really are self conscious, look up the chest exercises.

• If you want them to look good without a bra too? You have two choices, go under the knife (Ikik im just putting all choices out there) Or working our ( things like push-ups and lifting weights strengthen the breast muscle causing then to be tighter)

• Unless you're twelve, you should already know that saggy boobs are normal.
    So stop being delusional and accept the real life and the way real body looks.

• Don't be! Your boobs are awesome! Lol

• You think you have problems, imagine being a 36GG.
    However I guess the main difference is that I have learnt to grow to accepted and love my body/figure even with all it's faults.

• 29d

holy shit.. i met a girl with F cups and i thought SHE was huge.. lol

• 29d

i wouldn't mind putting up with it though, lol ;)

• 29d

@Table20 smh :)

• As you get older I promise you will learn to accept the way you look.

And if not and it still really troubles you there are surgical procedures to help.

Please, just don't compare yourself to people on TV x

• Girl I have the same issue, mine deflated when I lost weight. I"m considering surgery, but for now I"m doing chest workouts, try that! I was a 32D in 5th grade all through high school, and went to a 38B-36C after I graduated! It took me about 4 years to get comfy with them. If you're worried about a man saying something, they don't care at all, but definitely try some chest workouts, even sit a bag of ice in your bra, or let your boobs sit in a tub of ice water to help tighten the skin.

• You are so lucky girlllll, mine are like a 9 year old boy's (non existent at all)

• try pectoral exercise to perk them up