What's your near-death experience?

me almost drowned

What Girls Said 6

• skiied off a ledge into trees

• Being hit by a bus, flying in the air, and then landing with not major scratches, besides on my forehead. The doctors were surprised.
    The scratch is gone, and it didn't leave a scar.
    I was little when it happened. I don't remember it, but my mother does. I was told she was panicking.

• I almost drowned too
    and got chased by 2 angry cows
    and almost got hit by a truck

• Accidentally put poison in my mouth thinking it was food when I was 8 years old. My classmates stopped me before I could swallow.

• Bus almost ran me over in cairo rip

• I almost drowned!

What Guys Said 16

• I almost drowned once when I got caught in a rip current and kept getting smashed by waves. My foot was tied to a board which kept stopping me from being able to move.

Me and some friends were walking down some train tracks and I was listening to music through earbuds and all of a sudden noticed everyone was gone so when I look behind me, the train was pretty close and there were bushes on both sides of the rail. Right before the train would have hit me, I jumped into the most broken up part of the shrubbery I could find.

You wouldn't in a million years believe the last one lol

• When I was 17 I got attacked by 3 thugs at night. They pulled a gun and tossed it to my jaw lol, so I had to give my phone, cash to them. Then they held from my arms and attempted to drag me to their depot, however I hit to guy's nose with back of my head and ran away. My cousin was with me aswell but that stupid couldn't do anything lol, I thought he will follow me but He didn't, however they released him.

• Almost got run over by some drunks.

Then when I was driving my truck stalled while I was making a turn on a back road up a hill and I almost got sandwiched between to oncoming cars.

• Fell off a climbing wall about 2 years ago.
    Almost crushed by a landslip a few weeks ago at Kimmeridge.
    Almost hit by a speeding car in London a few years ago.

Those are the first that come to mind :)

• I was in a car with someone who was on drugs and he passed out at the wheel

• Horrible case of food poisoning where I felt like I could die.

• Same. Almost drowned

• Almost drowned age 10-11 in creek

• Almost ran over by a train.

• not listening to my mom😐

• fell asleep on the highway, crashed my car.

• Car accident when I was a kid

• Almost drowned too

• Riding in the car with my dad when he has road rage😑😂

• My grandad locked me and my mate in sauna room by accident at unimaginable temperatures and forgot about us so he could answer this phone call upstairs. Luckily my mam came in to grab some towels in the room where the sauna is and spotted.

I literally thought I was a goner if it wernt for my mother

• blackout after alchohl eyes opened in ICU got to know I met with an accident and BP rate was loer than 38 and a blackout again after few months this time woke up bruised :(