How often do you get triggered/butthurt?

Simple question. Don't get triggered...

• Never (I'm lying)
    18% (5)14% (2)17% (7)Vote
  • Everyday, I'm a butthurt mothafuckašŸ˜ 
    21% (6)29% (4)24% (10)Vote
  • Every other day...
    11% (3)14% (2)12% (5)Vote
  • 2nd Tuesday of every month...
    18% (5)14% (2)17% (7)Vote
  • Everyday, except most days...
    0% (0)21% (3)7% (3)Vote
  • Once every 4.5 months...
    18% (5)8% (1)14% (6)Vote
  • Twice every 2 years...
    14% (4)0% (0)9% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
1mo I'm kinda butthurt that more people aren't answering...

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I mean, triggered is definitely way different than butthurt. One is something that actually calls to mind serious traumas or causes severe mental distress (like what people with PTSD experience for instance) and the other is just being slightly offended by something. So I'd say that while I don't think I've ever really been triggered, but I get butthurt relatively frequently (not seriously offended, just annoyed or whatever about something).

0|1
    0|0
  • The concept of being "triggered" is a myth. If you were triggered by something then it was already somewhere on your mind or recent conscious thoughts. when u were reminded of it you.. wait for it. . . (((CHOSE))) to react to it. And I get it -sometimes you feel as if you have to or need to vent or let emotions run their course and I understand that but we all make a choice to focus on certain emotions. And it's not a bad thing. But being "triggered" is really an excuse to think about something you otherwise wouldn't if your choice to think about certain emotions were justified by the quote one quote.."trigger" in the first place.

0|1
    0|0
  • frustrated frequently, butt hurt when I've done something asinine.. i dont believe in triggering.

0|1
    0|0
  • This question triggers me

0|1
    0|0
  • once a month...

0|1
    0|0
  • Butthurt, never. Triggered, sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know try me... then you'll find out.

0|1
    0|1
  • I get triggered a lot. People push my buttons a lot and I snap then I'm triggered.

0|1
    0|0
  • Almost never. I'm always been more passive and respect what others say.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Only thing I really get triggered upon is people shit talking our military. I won't lash out like an emotional social justice warrior but I'll put them in their place for sure.

1|1
    0|0
  • I get triggered by people using the word "triggered"

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Did you trigger yourself when you wrote that answer?

• 1mo

I actually have seen someone get mad over people using the word "triggered" lol

• I get triggered very often. Very butthurt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh I get triggered a lot boy.. Literally, I shoot up my school with muh AR-15 like a true patriot

0|0
    0|0