Is it normal to not be moody?

Most people say things like "oh i had a terrible day, im in a bad mood." or something good happens and they are in a great mood. a good day can be turned bad in an instant, and somehow vice versa.

For me... its not like that. I've had a horrible life. i feel like it has numbed me to the day to day. i can identify a good or bad day logically, but its unlikely im going to feel any sort of emotion about it unless its a really awesome day where I like... get a bunch of money for no reason lol.

Some people can "wake up on the wrong side of the bed." i can't understand that. and if I am having a horrible day "for instance i was about to be homeless and ready to kill someone" i never had the urge to take it out on other people. im always friendly and respectful to everyone i talk to. And its not like I have a very easy and boring life. when i hear peoples story as to why they are upset im like "... thats nothing" in my head lol. I've had a fucked up life! lol.

It seems like im an alien, because from my perspective everyone is feeling emotions to some degree on a daily basis.

Most Helpful Girl

• I completly relate to you. I never have mood swings either, and when I hear the reason why someone is in a bad mood, it always seems so silly to me.
    Some people are simply like that. I think its a good thing. It just gets annoying when someone complains about their life/day/week because of some stupid reasons and you have to act like you sympathize with them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like a norm for some of the girls on here.. Jeez!

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like this ALL the time. So I can understand what you are going through. I get easily annoyed very quickly. The slightest thing may piss me off. I find that when im outside. Women tend to look me up and down. And its annoying. Im 5"9, so i am tall and somewhat stand out. It doesn't bother me that much because i do the same thing to other women when im out. Its crazy right. But im just being honest. Im always moody even at work, im not very social and tend to stay to myself.

• I wish I could be like you. I strive to be like you. but I don't think you're crazy, a lot of people are all around positive people. go to bed with a smile, wake up with a smile

• For a guy... I am a girl who has real hormones not gonna lie, I am extremely moody

What Guys Said 0