Thoughts on this video?

1|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• The corporate media is trying to sell it as a simple choice. But there's a few things they left out on Hillary Clinton's side.

-Runs a foundation and accepted donations from foreign governments and private citizens in return for meetings and preferential treatment.

-Told banks they were misunderstood and banks should be best regulated by bankers because they understand how the business works.

-Had the entire party on her side from day one and used the democratic party to funnel more money from donors to herself.

- Was working together with the head of the DNC to take down Bernie Sanders and when it got exposed instantly hired her on her campaign. Then the replacement at the DNC was also working with Hillary Clinton and gave her questions in advance when she was still working at CNN.

- Had influence on the pimary schedule and was asked if California should stay last.

- Had Bill Clinton show up at a polling station to cause a 3 hour delay and decrese voting, which is illegal.

- Had many polling stations closed to decrease turnout because that heped her.

- Had 3 million votes in California not counted by using provisional ballots

- Had entire media first ignore then dismiss and smear Bernie Sanders while accusing him of running a dirty campaign

- Had exit polls stopped because of suspicious results with hackable voting machines that didn't add up with the exit pols that are very accurate.

- Pretended to be progressive in the primary but is really a corporatist sellout and a republican that will pass the TPP and start more wars. Has spit in the face of true progressives and taken their votes for granted and has run to the right.

- Doesn't seem to have any passin for any issue except becoming president always talks about coming together and breaking down barriers but is really just going to serve the rich

- Voted for the Iraq War and the patriot act

- Didn't fight for gay marriage but changed her mind at the last second when it was at 49.99% approval.
    - Doesn't seem to have any position she won't flip on if it benefits her.
    Is not a real leader but jus focus groups everything and tells people what's most popular at the time.
    - Is extremely fake and money+power hungry

- Might be the most corrupt politician of all time taking over 3 billion dollars of donations in her career together with Bill Clinton.

And there's even more stuff but honestly I haven't seen all the Wikileaks stuff and the media doesn't cover it so..

0|1
    1|0
  • That list could just as long for Clinton.. if not longer. So much liberal bias on the media.

3|3
    1|0
  • Extremely biased, I honestly don't understand how people like him can take themselves seriously after being so ridiculously biased.

0|2
    1|0
    • 1mo

Having opinions usually works like that

• Show All
    • 1mo

No you don't "know America", how fucking naive can you be? There are sociologists who spend their whole lives studying this shit and even they can become professionals in one subject/category. But you claim, a 17 year old child claim to know how this country works. You are fucking ridiculous honestly.

• 1mo

This argument is going no where. It's all fallacy and emotionally driven with you are trying to showcase validity by derogatory means. Everyone has different values, and you should all respect their opinions for what they are. No need to throw insults.

One thing I will say is that there is an obvious different in someone having an opinion in comparison to a influential media spokesman who has the power to showcase bias to millions of Americans on television. I don't agree with manipulating liberal bias in the media. I think it's wrong. I think people should avoid getting their information from TV anyways.

• Ignorance is bliss - meaning what you don't won't hurt you

At least you know what he thinks and at least he's not afraid to voice his opinion. To be fair it's just a question of being politcally correct because millions if not billions behave the same way... just behind closed doors

0|2
    0|0
  • I want Trump to win, just because it'd be a funnier backlash to watch.

1|1
    0|0
  • This is a video, but seriously, i'm getting pretty fed-up with this who "liberal/elite/biased media argument, no-one has any proof of this any a lot of the people commenting on this are sounding very irritated/butt-hurt about it, it's true this station does have a via, but everything they've said is true, and that's not reason for anyone to act like a baby, when one media station is spelling out all the flaws of your "supreme leader". just calm down people, make the choice you want to make on the election day, and stop trying to force your ideals on others, an election is a popularity contest, so just see who your people think are going to make the best presidents and stop getting so caught up in the whole election thing.

From, the UK.

0|0
    0|1
  • "So much liberal bias" says the comments

Lol the internet is so full of butthurt conservatives.

3|0
    0|5
    • 1mo

YES!!!

• Show All
    • 26d

Not by much at all. Measly 1%

• 26d

@Chico_brah "Measly 1%"

That's over a hundred thousand people. That's not nothing.

1% of America is 3.2 million people

• Another anti-Trump video? Because simply put, the idea of an American president who thinks Americans are his number 1 priority is anathema to the left. The President has to put illegal immigrants and arab and African "migrants" first. And how dare you suggest we stop islamic immigration to prevent terror attacks, we should simply disarm all Americans.

Drain the swamp and let the corrupt burn in hell.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wasn't it the Clinton foundation that brought up Obamas birth certificate...

This is a biased entertainment program, please don't base your political views on this. I'm not even saying they're wrong or right, just use actually information about the canadites, look at republican AND democratic news networks to get a full scope of what's going on in the election, don't just subscribe to one party and only look at there news cause I'm telling you it's biased and will only prevent you from forming an intelligent opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know, ya drumps done a lot of stupid fucking shit, but listing thing and not givibg the full context is kinda why i dont "like" this video, i think john oliver did a much better job on debating the presidentual candidates

0|0
    0|0
  • That video is bias and most of the points are false.

0|1
    1|1
    • 1mo

uh EXPLAIN!!! Did he not say this crap?

• Show All
    • 1mo

and @Chico_brah well since trump was saying that mexico brings its rapists etc thats my point to prove that we are not all rapists... i know he didn't say that exactly he said something about mexico not brining its best people... well thats just my point to prove...

• 1mo

thus we are all criminals and rape and sell drugs.. happy? adios mi amigo

• Funny

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Lmao. It's true though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao so this is what seth meyers has been up to

1|0
    0|0
  • It shouldn't be so comical. Lol. America is Global entertainment.

1|0
    0|0
  • he needs to stop bringing up bad things about the Donald. I would rather have him as president than Hilary. She has done some crooked work in there.

1|0
    0|0