Who are you voting for and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• No one cause I am not American so I can't vote

What Girls Said 2

• Nobody because I'm just a spector

• I have never voted. Ever.

What Guys Said 10

• I already voted by mail to get it out of the way. I highly recommend anyone who hates hearing about this election vote early too, because once you've voted then you can forget all about what's in the news or on TV.

To answer your question: I voted for Hillary, because even though she might possibly be a crook, her policies are what actually matter to me. She caters to the poor, minorities, supports gay marriage, supports abortion rights, wants universal health care and she agrees that climate change is very real.
    Trump, on the other hand, wants to remove the gay marriage law, overturn the Roe v. Wade (abortion liberty), wants to dismantle Obamacare. and specifically said on Twitter than climate change is just a hoax.

• Jill Stein of the Green Party cause she has the same policy positions as sanders and isn't corrupt or take shady money from special interest like Clinton.
    #NeverTrump #JillNotHill

• I'm voting for the YES 'cause even though I'm voting against my own party on the short period, I really think bicameralism is a waste of money and time.

Oh wait, probably not the same vote you were referring to, uh?

• 0|1
  • There is no other choice but Donald Trump, unless you want to back up Clinton who is backed up by the same people as ISIS.

• Jill Stein because she's literally the only sane candidate running.

• I'm Voting for Koning Willem Alexander because the Netherlands is the country i'm fleeing to when Trump wins.

• Already voted for Trump.

• Clinton because she got a pussy.

• I already voted for hillary.

Why? because she's the only alternative to trump who stands a chance of winning.

• 29d

So you voted for the same person who funded by the same people who funds ISIS.

• 28d

Who cares? So you don't care that Clinton is basically funded by the same people who fund terrorists?

• 28d

@Thisperson98 Nope. couldn't give a rat's ass.