Which is better: Brains or Beauty?

• Beauty is better.
    12%(7)27%(26)Vote48%(19)
  • Brains is better.
    88%(49)73%(70)Vote52%(21)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• IQ is positively correlated with beauty so its often a packaged deal. Attractive people are often above average in terms of IQ or at the very least they have average IQs.

• I had this same topic debate with someone yesterday who was disagreeing with your point. Of course he lost the debate because there is indeed a correlation.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 27

• A combination would be ideal but looks can fade, being attracted to their mind will last a lot longer

• Brains. That is what will help you thrive as a person.

Reasons why beauty is close to being useless, for me:

1. I can't use beauty to plan for my future.
    2. I can't use beauty to devise arguments, analyze oppositions, and, eventually, win debates.
    3. I can't use beauty to help people. I need systematical and/or instructional details in order to help people out (that is coming from what I know.)
    4. I really can't count on beauty for the security of my employment (in the future).
    5. Beauty can't satisfy my love for learning.
    6. Someone's looks alone can't guarantee the heart of a loving partner.

• A man has nice intelligent head but is skinny, short, has beard has very hairy arms and chest
      Will you even feel like approaching and talking to him?

• Brains. I've seen gorgeous people that the moment they opened their mouths, I wish they hadn't.
    In the same way that a good looking person can become less attractive with their stupidity, a less attractive person can also become more attractive with their brains.

• Beauty. I have both, but my brains aren't nearly as appreciated as my breasts and ass in the eyes of society. I've gotten more things because of my feminine traits than I have using my brain. Actually, when using my brain, I'm written off as a bitch or like a child who doesn't know what she's talking about.

So, in terms of just getting by and getting what I want to make life easier, it's probably beauty. Though I do wish it was brains.

• I say brains. Beauty fades. Stupid is forever.

• Brains. No one likes an idiot, even a good-looking one.

• Og so you can like a man with brain even if he was well below average in looks?

• Didn't ask you for suggestions. Just stated a fact that it's ugly and it does repulse women in real practical life
      I don't know how you women say Beauty doesn't matter

• @Ummdisodd Some women are into it. Find them instead of arguing with a stranger on Gag.

• It's easier to find beauty than brains, so brains

• "Brains". I'm kind of a sapiosexual (in which one is sexually attracted to intelligence), and looks don't really matter to me.

• Brains but they have to be brains that process humor as well!
    Very few people are actually beautiful and beauty fades. I like a man who can keep me mentally stimulated and that makes me expand my views.

• Burritos

• Brains of course. Beauty means nothing when someone is shallow and it fades.

• you can't pick one, its literally both, you approach someone/interested in someone by how they look first, you firstly don't see their brain.. but the brain of a person is very important :)

• Brains for sure
    Beauty fades away. While intelligence has no age nor limits.

• Brains! That's why I like you❤️

• Not that you aren't beautiful ❤️

• Aww! Thanks. Yesterday when I saw your new profile picture, I was literally startled, I said, "Oh my god! An angel on earth!" -- But you've been awesome forever.

• Aw you're theodorable 💍💍💍💍😊😊

• Brains, definitely. They both fade, but beauty goes much much earlier.

• Beauty fades, stupidity is eternal and annoying. So brains any day.

• A ugly skinny hairy chested guy with brains?
      Sounds hot? Hahahaha
      Wtf

• I am saying a practical thing
      Think about it and tell
      Would you even nicely talk to and approach a guy who isn't average looking no matter how brainy or intelligent he is?
      Hr has very hairy arms and chest hairs peeking out... I bet you won't even feel comfortable talking to him

• @Ummdisodd how many accounts do you have dude? :
      Shave yourself and get over it! -_-

• Beauty will fade.

• Brains are hot af. Seriously.

• Brains! But a combination of both is the best of course.

• Brains. I see tons of attractive guys every day, but they do nothing for me.

• Wth. Handsome looking men don't do anything for you? what type of man does something to you then?

• @Ummdisodd lol I meant a handsome guy who isn't smart.

• If guy is just average in face , is smart and braiy as per your standards but as you know he is average in face, has bit of beard and has a very very hairy chest and stuff?

• all i ever wished for in life is beauty
    i have plenty of brains, lol

• brains.

• Yea right lol lies

• Yea but the guy you choose certainlyy won't be the loser ugly kid. I hightly doubt that. Your guy will probably be average to attractive

• @TripleAce what does my boyfriend have to do with any of this i dont understand your point. i was simply expressing my dissapointment that unlike many members of my family i didn't inherit their intellectual expertise.

• What is beauty without brain :)?

• What's brain without physical Beauty?
      Would you even appreciate and approach a man with brains if he was below average in looks?

• @Ummdisodd I don't know about you but when I fall in love with one's personality, none of that superficial stuff matters. Besides, intelligence can make someone very attractive.

• Even a very very hairy man with hairy chest abs and back will look very attractive if he is brainy?

• I'd say brains but it depends people see looks before personality

• Brains is better.

• Beauty lmao I'm not even gonna lie

• If someone has the brains, they'll know how to attain the beauty lol. ;)

• That's a neat point of view!

• Awe thank you! From makeup to surgery, god knows all the endless options out there haha :)

What Guys Said 17

• I can bet my bottom dollar most people would take beauty over brains. I mean you see it everyday

• I don't know. I haven't been with anyone with a hefty amount of either so i can't say can I?

• Neither.. A great ass!

• A person's mind gives me much more stimulation than their looks

• brains, in a sense it is one of the sincerest forms of beauty

• Brainssss we need more scientists

• Brains, because you can use your big science brain to make yourself beautiful.

• It's like asking whether eating is more important than drinking: you need both, you can't just choose one.

• Beauty fades, brains stay long a long time.

• it needs both

• Brains. Hands down.

• With brains you can get beauty because you know.

Beauty fades and stupid is infinite.

• Brains

• both but brains for me more

• both mostly

• A mix of both I guess.

• People with beauty will say brains. People without beauty will say beauty. People with brains fall into one of the two categories.