Which is better: Brains or Beauty?

• Beauty is better.
  • Brains is better.

What Girls Said 28

• Brains. That is what will help you thrive as a person.

Reasons why beauty is close to being useless, for me:

1. I can't use beauty to plan for my future.
    2. I can't use beauty to devise arguments, analyze oppositions, and, eventually, win debates.
    3. I can't use beauty to help people. I need systematical and/or instructional details in order to help people out (that is coming from what I know.)
    4. I really can't count on beauty for the security of my employment (in the future).
    5. Beauty can't satisfy my love for learning.
    6. Someone's looks alone can't guarantee the heart of a loving partner.

• 26d

A man has nice intelligent head but is skinny, short, has beard has very hairy arms and chest
      Will you even feel like approaching and talking to him?

• Ok in my opinion girls my age look like:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...39e1900daa.jpg

And they aren't really that smart so I don't know what they will do when they are older. Their beauty is either is just makeup and it will go away one day and they will get wrinkly.

But a smart girl is beautiful in her own way. She is different and might not be known but she will get a job in the future and she can go on all those holidays with her hubby and stuff. This is like my best friend @supernovaroyalty... except she is super lucky, she is the smartest girl in my year level and one of the prettiest and she has the perfect body and stuff

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c53092d215.jpg

• I say brains. Beauty fades. Stupid is forever.

• Beauty. I have both, but my brains aren't nearly as appreciated as my breasts and ass in the eyes of society. I've gotten more things because of my feminine traits than I have using my brain. Actually, when using my brain, I'm written off as a bitch or like a child who doesn't know what she's talking about.

So, in terms of just getting by and getting what I want to make life easier, it's probably beauty. Though I do wish it was brains.

• It's easier to find beauty than brains, so brains

• A combination would be ideal but looks can fade, being attracted to their mind will last a lot longer

• Brains. I've seen gorgeous people that the moment they opened their mouths, I wish they hadn't.
    In the same way that a good looking person can become less attractive with their stupidity, a less attractive person can also become more attractive with their brains.

• Brains of course. Beauty means nothing when someone is shallow and it fades.

• Brains. No one likes an idiot, even a good-looking one.

• 26d

Og so you can like a man with brain even if he was well below average in looks?

• 26d

Didn't ask you for suggestions. Just stated a fact that it's ugly and it does repulse women in real practical life
      I don't know how you women say Beauty doesn't matter

• 26d

@Ummdisodd Some women are into it. Find them instead of arguing with a stranger on Gag.

• "Brains". I'm kind of a sapiosexual (in which one is sexually attracted to intelligence), and looks don't really matter to me.

• Beauty fades, stupidity is eternal and annoying. So brains any day.

• 26d

A ugly skinny hairy chested guy with brains?
      Sounds hot? Hahahaha
      Wtf

• 26d

I am saying a practical thing
      Think about it and tell
      Would you even nicely talk to and approach a guy who isn't average looking no matter how brainy or intelligent he is?
      Hr has very hairy arms and chest hairs peeking out... I bet you won't even feel comfortable talking to him

• 26d

@Ummdisodd how many accounts do you have dude? :
      Shave yourself and get over it! -_-

• Brains but they have to be brains that process humor as well!
    Very few people are actually beautiful and beauty fades. I like a man who can keep me mentally stimulated and that makes me expand my views.

• Burritos

• Brains! But a combination of both is the best of course.

• you can't pick one, its literally both, you approach someone/interested in someone by how they look first, you firstly don't see their brain.. but the brain of a person is very important :)

• Brains for sure
    Beauty fades away. While intelligence has no age nor limits.

• Beauty will fade.

• Brains are hot af. Seriously.

• Brains, definitely. They both fade, but beauty goes much much earlier.

• Brains. I see tons of attractive guys every day, but they do nothing for me.

• 26d

Wth. Handsome looking men don't do anything for you? what type of man does something to you then?

• 26d

@Ummdisodd lol I meant a handsome guy who isn't smart.

• 26d

If guy is just average in face , is smart and braiy as per your standards but as you know he is average in face, has bit of beard and has a very very hairy chest and stuff?

• all i ever wished for in life is beauty
    i have plenty of brains, lol

• brains.

• 27d

Yea right lol lies

• 27d

Yea but the guy you choose certainlyy won't be the loser ugly kid. I hightly doubt that. Your guy will probably be average to attractive

• 27d

@TripleAce what does my boyfriend have to do with any of this i dont understand your point. i was simply expressing my dissapointment that unlike many members of my family i didn't inherit their intellectual expertise.

• Brains! That's why I like you❤️

• 27d

Not that you aren't beautiful ❤️

• 27d

Aww! Thanks. Yesterday when I saw your new profile picture, I was literally startled, I said, "Oh my god! An angel on earth!" -- But you've been awesome forever.

• 27d

Aw you're theodorable 💍💍💍💍😊😊

• What is beauty without brain :)?

• 26d

What's brain without physical Beauty?
      Would you even appreciate and approach a man with brains if he was below average in looks?

• 26d

@Ummdisodd I don't know about you but when I fall in love with one's personality, none of that superficial stuff matters. Besides, intelligence can make someone very attractive.

• 25d

Even a very very hairy man with hairy chest abs and back will look very attractive if he is brainy?

• I'd say brains but it depends people see looks before personality

• Brains is better.

• Beauty lmao I'm not even gonna lie

• If someone has the brains, they'll know how to attain the beauty lol. ;)

• 26d

That's a neat point of view!

• 25d

Awe thank you! From makeup to surgery, god knows all the endless options out there haha :)

What Guys Said 18

• IQ is positively correlated with beauty so its often a packaged deal. Attractive people are often above average in terms of IQ or at the very least they have average IQs.

• 27d

I had this same topic debate with someone yesterday who was disagreeing with your point. Of course he lost the debate because there is indeed a correlation.

• A person's mind gives me much more stimulation than their looks

• I don't know. I haven't been with anyone with a hefty amount of either so i can't say can I?

• I can bet my bottom dollar most people would take beauty over brains. I mean you see it everyday

• Neither.. A great ass!

• brains, in a sense it is one of the sincerest forms of beauty

• Brainssss we need more scientists

• Brains, because you can use your big science brain to make yourself beautiful.

• Beauty fades, brains stay long a long time.

• It's like asking whether eating is more important than drinking: you need both, you can't just choose one.

• it needs both

• Brains. Hands down.

• With brains you can get beauty because you know.

Beauty fades and stupid is infinite.

• Brains

• both but brains for me more

• A mix of both I guess.

• both mostly

• People with beauty will say brains. People without beauty will say beauty. People with brains fall into one of the two categories.