What trait do you like the most about yourself?

I believe that my best physical trait is my eyes, because they're a pretty color, and my best personality trait is probably my compassion towards others. I really like helping people out whenever I can, especially if they're going through a tough time.

On the flip side, my worst physical trait is probably the two moles that I have on my face (Yuck!), and for my worst personality trait, I'm going to go with the fact that I tend to overthink things wayyyy too much.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Best physical trait - hard to say but whatever, maybe eyes
    Personality trait - same like you - compassion towards others
    Worst physical trait - stretchmarks on my legs
    Worst personality trait - same like you again - overthinking and I feel like I am too sensitive and I hate the fact that it is so hard for me to say no, because I always want to be nice to everyone.

What Guys Said 14

• My ability to say or ask or say anything I want. My mouth knows no boundaries

• My best physical trait? My eyes.

My worst? The extra skin I had after losing 175 pounds. I've filled it out with as much muscle as I can, but I'm still a little "flappy".

• 27d

Awe. Well you probably look great! Just think of it as a sign of all of the hard work and dedication you put into losing that weight 😊

• 27d

Aww, ty. You look just fine. And for the record, I'm an over thinker to an extreme. :P

• My humor

• uhm, physical? there is nothing where I say... that looks great, so I go just with something I don't have any problems with... my hands, lol

• 26d

You're the second person to have said that 😂 I guess it's good to have nice hands haha

• 26d

Sure... Need something good to grab those fabulous booties and boobies ✌

• My smooth smooth kneecaps

• my blue eyes

• my capacity to not care about anything (almost)

• 27d

example : 15 deaths in syria? (my reaction) : pffff... what else is new

• 27d

Sometimes I wish I was like that. I care too much sometimes aha

• 27d

I care for what i believe is important in my eyes : family, friends, lovers... Syria? 20 years and more or Irak, Iran, Afganistan... same shit everywhere : "Nothing changes but the faces the names and the trends"

• I like my beard tbh... Worst feature is I have a small gut

• I like all my physical traits. If I have to pick one I like most, I'll pick my eyes.

• My ability to go in and out of existence.

• my fertile scrotis

• Message. Me

• My big hands😊 And my sense of humor

• I'm very well blessed downstairs

What Girls Said 8

• I would say that my best physical trait is my eyes. They're big and pretty. But unfortunately, people don't notice them because I wear glasses...
    As for my best personality trait, I would say is the fact that I'm always willing to learn. I always want to know more and more.

• Physically I love my hair now that it's getting long again.
    Personality wise I have a hella big heart
    My worst physical trait would probably be the scars I have all over my face from the piercings I had and personality wise I'm a super bitch if I get a bad vibe off you or you did something to me or someone I know.

• I like my lips and personality wise I'm very chilled out which is pretty rare lol.

• I like my body shape, and eyes. I also like the way I walk too.

• My sarcasm

• Saying what's on my mind. It is however a double edged sword

• My personality in general.
    Physical I guess my body in general and my face.

• Best physical feature is butt and hair imao.
    Best personality feature is funny imao.
    Worst physical feature is face imao.
    Worst personality feature is I tend to get an attitude imao.