What should I do now? My mom kicked me out and treats me like shit because i'm pregnant?

I'm 18 and she finds out about it and she asked me if i want to keep it or not so i told her i don't know. So, she asked me to pack my clothes and stuff and she kicked me outside and told me to go to live with my grandmother. She said that she doesn't want to see my face again and i should forget about her (she was yelling at me). She said since you're an adult now you should learn to deal with your problems on your own. It's been 4 weeks and every time i try to call her she don't want to answer or open the door when i go home. My grandmother tried to help many times but my mom keeps yelling at her too and act crazy, it feels like she really hates me.

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you do now? You grow up. You understand that actions have consequences, and that the entirety of existence does NOT, in fact, revolve around you, no matter HOW much of a perfect special snowflake you think you are.

It was your choice to have sex, it was your choice to get pregnant (20+ forms of birth control available for women, so if they get pregnant it's because they chose to), and now it will be your choice what to do about it. Your mom shouldn't have to suffer consequences for your actions, especially since you're legally an adult.

Two things I can't help but notice are absent in this story, and that is any mention of your father or the baby's father. I guess since they're just makes, and therefore disposable utilities, they don't merit a mention, huh?

*just males

Fucking phone.

by the way, thanks for not getting butthurt about being told exactly what you needed to hear. I give you props for that.

Oh damn. You may be in that 2% then. My condolences.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't control her reactions to your pregnancy. All you can do is focus on yourself and take care of yourself. Hopefully your grandmother doesn't mind you staying with her. Maybe your mom will come around as time goes on. Perhaps it was just a huge shock to her and that's why she reacted so negatively. Sometimes people react like that but then when they have time to think about it and accept it, their feelings may change.

Ultimately though, if she chooses to not accept it or have anything to do with you anymore, that's her decision and she will be the one missing out on having her grandchild in her life. You will just have to move on and focus on being the best mother you can be.

What Guys Said 6

• Man... fuck your mom she clearly doesn't care. When I was younger my mom left me with my aunt and grandmother to be with a young guy (she was late 20's he was 19). I was sitting in the backseat and I said with tears in my eyes, " I don't understand why my mom doesn't love me anymore." Fast forward today and she's still chasing bum ass men plus multiple marriages and cheats on everyone, and wonders why I never call and she was abusive.

You made a grown up decision to have sex and now you have to take care of your child and your baby daddy bounced... Get a job and when you succeed in life ignore your mother...

• Well that's how women are don't mind her stay strong for your child.

But I feel bad

You'll get over it and she'll want to see her grand child it will take time but thing will soon be as they were

• You need to stop worrying about your mother and start planning for your and your potential childs future. Don't expect anyone to help you hopefully you will have some help but you need to make a plan to provide for yourself and your potential child.

• Where is your baby daddy's?

• Do you know who the father is? Can you not live with him?

We're not together anymore

• I would offer you a room at my place but I don't think you live around me

What Girls Said 1

• Don't forget to take prenatal vitamins.