Anon party. What's your deepest secret?

Spill the beans, let it out

Most Helpful Guy

• I just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico.

• 28d

I wish I could like this more than once hahaha

Most Helpful Girl

• I play innocent in the day time like I'm this good girl but almost every night I have sex with this fine stud. Nobody would ever suspect I was in to girls...

What Guys Said 17

• How do you 'spill' beans... Spill is for liquid
    Ill drop the beans and let it out

I would secretly hit that, the more corrupt the dirtier in bed. Probably takes the D like a champ. No joke, this is not a joke lol

1uy3cq2n2f9g3qnq4h2b79im.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../hil6.jpg
    logoonline.mtvnimages.com/.../fox.jpg

• 28d

by the way liquids are not the only things capable of being spilled :P

• I'm really a pink anonymous disguised as a dude.

• I constantly feel lonely and like my friends don't actually like me. It drives me to desire feminine companionship, which sucks because I'm a computer science major at a tech school, so girls are few, and far between.

• I don't know, but if I did I probably wouldn't share it online.

• I love you.

• I want to fuck Hillary in the pussy... while Bill watches

• I touch myself at night. Got enough?

• admins can see through anon, so not telling

• My penis speak 5 different languages

• I cried during Spider Man 2... Shit was emotional.

• My name is Jeff.

• I liked a lot of my teachers from public school and even some showed signs of liking me back

• I once wanted a sex change because I,(still to this day), have never found myself "manly". Also, I've been mistaken in many places online to be a girl. I didn't change my mind until after my lifelong friend who was always almost my girlfriend died a few years ago. That means last she saw me, I was asking her to become a lesbian for me. She agreed, but wasn't exactly excited. I still beat myself up about it from time to time...

• I'm secretly a fucking asshole😂😂

• I asked a woman around the age of 30 if I could touch her breast

• I don't eat beans.

• my c0ck is 12 inches ;)

What Girls Said 13

• I had sex with Jeb Bush

• I'm secretly a dude. My dick is so big it's wrapped round my leg.

• My existence

• sometimes food can be my enemy. i use it to hide my feelings, and then get mad at myself afterwards... which doesn't solve anything.

• I stalked my crush on Facebook (the name of whom I did not know before this stalk-sesh) by cross-referencing Facebook profiles and course midterm location lists...

• I played on my managers phoned and called blocked.

• I'm jack the ripper

• I'm so open to a friends with benefits right now but I don't want to be judged. Like, I know people in my life who look down on it. Sometimes people don't want a relationship. Sometimes when two single people meet and they're attracted to each other, they would like to enjoy each other's body.

• I wouldn't share it here. I have used this site to get advice on that exact subject and some guy saw right through the anon feature. He totally called me out. Which really pissed me off. I wanted to stay anonymous for a reason and he totally blew my cover.

WHAT? Wow did you report him?

• 29d

@asker he probably knew by the way she talked...

• 29d

@Blitzkrieger no that wasn't it.

• I have sexual relations with a hebephile, and I could easily ruin his life if I chose to. Instead, I let him use me.

• I joined a sugar daddy site for a day to see what it was like, never went on a date though, but got offers. I deactivated within 24 hours, but I feel bad about it. What would people think?

Why did you feel bad about it?

@Weirdlybeauty Maybe I would to be honest. Times are tough but lust is abundant. And people are willing to pay for fantasies.

True. I have a friend who is 21 and a sugar baby and I get jealous of her because she has a new car and some many pretty outfits and jewelry.

• I'm in love with someone that I should be with had i given him the chance but now it's too late and I refuse to date decent men because I don't think any man will live up to him. I'm just dating the lowest of the low because I don't want to be alone and I know they won't live up to him so I won't ever be disappointed because my bar is so low

• If I had a really deep secret, I wouldn't share it here since as far as I know there are people who can see through the anonymous feature.

Really? Heh I haven't been here a while, need to check up on that

• 29d

Admins dont use the site.

• 29d

O_o Some of them do.