Is it bad to refer to conservative/traditional people as "monsters" or "savages"?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. Don't stoop to their level, if they can't accept opinions different than theirs, let that be their problem not ours.

• Lol because liberals are oh so tolerant of everyone right?

• @Tanairy328 by you're incredibly immature πŸ™„. I said something and you say "no you". Sad. I pity you. Good bye child, you'll need it with your winning attitude. I'll stop responding now, can't wait to see what you'll say now to try and get the last word (I called it ahead of time)

• "bye child" you're practically in diapers lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, conservative/traditional people are capable of being "monsters" or " savages" but that may not be true for all those people who are conservative/traditional. Some can be good also, but those people are very less in number.

Hence no it's not bad to refer them like you said.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm A traditional conservative Arab Muslim and people can call me WHATEVER they want, idgaf I'm still very proud of who I am. 😊

• You're proud of being a member of Islam, even though Muhammad raped women, had sex with children, and murdered people? You're proud of that?

• Here is a last one hun 😘

• I'd personally see you as a modern muslim. If I'd put you in traditional/conservative than what would I call the women that really are that

• Well i'm mostly traditional and often times people do say some nasty things, but i guess everyone has their opinion, i just smile and keep doing my thing.

• Yeah it is

• Call us what whatever. It's hilarious.

What Guys Said 20

• It's funny because liberals like supporting sodomy, transgenderism and other disgusting perversions and call themselves progressives

I refer to them as degenerates, because they actively like destroying the society they live in.

Conservative values are from savage.

• Well probably since its irrational and hypocritical. I mean how does one claim to be open minded (willing to consider new ideas; unprejudiced.) while being unwilling to consider new ideas and are in fact prejudiced? Also their is no reason to presume that being traditional makes some one a bad person, their is literally no evidence for that and as for conservatives, well, for instance the republican party is the party that was against slavery unlike the liberal democrats, they where also against segregation unlike the liberal democrats and they where the ones protesting the jim crow laws, again unlike the liberal democrats. They where the ones who want small government so that people are free to do as they will while liberal democrats want a powerful centralized government to dictate to everyone what they can and cannot do. Liberalism has done a lot of harm in our society provably so so I don't really see why some one would ridicule these groups, especially while proclaiming some kind of moral superiority and non judgmental attitude (as they encourage hate of a group, slander it and judge every one). I think the question pretty much shows why maybe we should be a little more traditional, a little more conservative (and this is coming from some one who is not a conservative).

• It just reveals your own ignorance and your inability to mentally map your opponent's viewpoints, so let me elucidate something for you:

Liberals help a hungry man by stealing fish at gunpoint and giving it to the hungry man.

Conservatives help a hungry man by teaching him how to fish for himself.

That's the fucking difference.

• Yes it is. It is born of the same evil that murdered millions of people.

• Well there is nothing 'bad' about it. It's just a descriptive word used to describe the difference between modern times and traditional. But at the same time humans have emotions and get butthurt by everything so using more subjective terms is not a bad idea

• It depends on what they've done as individuals. People aren't monsters for identifying as liberal or conservative.

• Short answer yes.

• Troll better

• Don't refer to anyone as a savage unless it's a testament to their skills at burning others

• Its an over generalization. I disagree with them but most are not monsters.

• It's bad to refer to anyone as those.

• I don't know. Is it bad to refer to people who harvest aborted baby organs to sell as monsters?

• Is it bad to kill people?

• no. stoop to their level. if you don't everyone will believe them. you need someone to stoop and fight dirty with them, so that they dont end up convincing the masses. stooping to their level is another term for loosing without causing turmoil.

• Some of them are good.

• yeah, people that fit those descriptions would be that regardless of what political dogma they believe in.

• Idiot, morons or unthinking zombies would be more appropriate.

• Liberals will judge who they judge. You know. Because they're the biggest hypocrites.

• It certainly makes you look like a bigot. And the term savage used as a derogatory term is actually pretty racist.

• yes.