Generally, what do you think of people who have no Facebook or Instagram?

Most Helpful Girl

• I closed my act a few years ago after a few friends did the same and couldn't be happier. It's about real friends and real human interaction. I'd much rather have reason to get together with all my girlfriends and sharing what's going on in our lives than just knowing instantly by clicking something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Mark Zuckerberg said Facebook users are "dumb motherfuckers." I agree with him one trillion percent. In fact, I'd go further! They're plain STUPID!

www.techworm.net/.../...gram-1-796x398-702x336.jpg

Facebook and Google ARE THE NSA. They don't just SPY on you, you report yourself to them every five seconds. They like your nude pics, too!

What Girls Said 8

• I am one. Probably the most self aware and self sufficient people out there I'd say. Why? Because they don't cave to social pressure and don't value themselves as others see them.

• Impressive, but also a bit scary lol

• Not a big deal, as long as we can keep in touch through phone/text.

• It doesn't change my opinion of them. I only have facebook to stay in contact with my friends, and because we organize school stuff and projects through it. I don't have instagram, I don't see the point in it.

• They're not sheep.

• Whatever the fuck.

• That they have a life. And they are living it to the fullest why have virtual friends when you can meet people and socialize for real :)

• I admire them for not being bragging attention whores.

What Guys Said 15

• I pride myself on it. I do my best to stay off the grid and unGoogle-able. If you're not currently in my life, I probably don't want you in it, so I don't need a bunch of clowns I managed to shake over the years looking me up and shit😒

• The type of person who'd have an issue with someone who doesn't use much if any social media is the type of person who's obsessed with it. Most other people wouldn't care.

• I don't care, in fact if they actually have friends who they talk and see in person, then even better.

• They are private or cautious when it comes to posting things online. They can be shy and not very open, OR, they might be outgoing instead of sitting by their computer or phone all day. Pros and Cons.

• I don't have Facebook. I lived well before FB was invented and I'm living well now. I had Facebook, but because I disagree with some Facebook requirements, I've been told that support going to delete my account. I don't give a single f**k about it.

• Well if it's someone online I met I usually think "They must be a catfish" because most people my age has at least one social media
    But other than that I don't really care

• They're ok with me. I don't know much of anything about Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or whatever, but I don't really that much anyway.

• They are lucky. Social media has, at times, been drama filled.

• Sometimes I wanna stalk them and lack of Facebook makes that difficult

• introvert

• lucky one

• They're smart. They don't have that much distraction.

• Shy personality

• Cave people

• Creepy weirdos