Why to not vote for Trump?

If you look at the whole world's opinion other then Putin who's supporting Trump, the rest of the world wants nothing to do with Trump becoming President of the US. Doesn't that ring a bell of clarity as to why Clinton should win the vote as the first female President of the great USA?

Most Helpful Girl

• She is not the woman I want representing my sex.

Ohhhh, so you want Trump grabbing your pussy and representing that as your sex?

I'm not voting for either. But to applaud her as some fabulous woman is laughable.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it doesn't ring a bell of clarity as to whom the American people should elect president. That's for the American people to decide for themselves. It's not surprising that many countries around the world, including our allies, want America to continue being the chumps of the world. Trump threatens that. He wants our allies in NATO, for example, to start spending at least 2% of their GDP on defense (the way they're supposed to under the NATO charter). He doesn't want America to be taken advantage of anymore, especially when we're 20 trillion dollars in debt. It's not surprising that other countries want the status quo to continue, and that's what Hillary represents. She will be Obama's 3d term, and Obama is a weak leader. That's what the rest of the world wants to continue. If Hillary is elected, her tenure in office will be consumed with criminal investigations, grand jury hearings, and indictments. It will be the 90s all over again when Bill Clinton was president.

and if Trump is elected the USA will be destroyed. Trump will get richer and the US citizens will be poor and neglected. The new US slogan wll be "In Trump and Satan we trust"

Clinton only cares about the people who fund her. Now we have a lot of proof that a lot of the people who fund her also fund terrorism.

• 3d

thanks for MH Guy opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• no. because the world is not a collective, society is trash, and hillary clinton should be imprisoned for life.

I'm surprised that at your age you're so naive.

@thissiteisforpervs good point... it's amazing how they can get so sucked in.

I might like to bite you, but Trump will devour you and spit you out as garbage.

• Geez, seems like you're disregarding several million people who do support Trump. I might have considered Hillary had she played her cards right.

She tried but Trumps best friend Putin interfered to fool the people of America. Trump will destroy the great nation of America for his own wealth and desires. Clinton will fulfill the desires and work the last 20 or more President's of the US have strived for and layed their lives down for. Trump would never lay his life down for anyone other than his master... Satan!

@jman46241 ... right and you like to sniff your ass!

@Chadster What kind of thought process are you on?

• only brainless people will vote for hilly

• Because he parades around saying he's an all-American badass, but exploited NAFTA for profit, builds with Chinese steel, screws over his contractors, bullies landowners around the world to sell cheaply for his developments, ran a scam school ripping off people's naive hopes, flirts with white supremacists to get votes, exploits fear to promote facism (stop and frisk).

It's not "what you see is what you get" with Trump, which is the main reason most people seem to support him.

He's as full of shit as any of them.

• Hahaha the whole world doesn't want trump because they profit when the US doesn't.
    I'll vote for Hillary if I want the rich and wall street to take everything normal people have. Otherwise I won't.

Great points!

Clinton has much more money behind her than trump

You are completely delusional, Trump has more money then Clinton and all of her backers he just won't use it to win the race as it won't make more money for him. The more he has the more he can make, that's his policy.

What Guys Said 18

• if u look at the whole world they are laughing at us right now... u think i give two fucking flying rat fucks what these 3rd worlders think about us giving all them money and their opinons about us are? lets see their opinions when we pull our military out and stop giving them money for anything is. lets see them all die from their own wars and starvation :) then they can choke on their fucking opinions. by the way they love obama. maybe u should look into all their opinions. as much as i hate that retard they dotn have nice things to say about him either.

• Clinton is exactly like the other politicians and media around the world, of course they're gonna want her in the White House, it fits their agenda lol

• I trash Hillary quite a bit. But the reality is her fall and demise is truly a sad thing

Hillary is a very clever women. I think Hillary would make an excellent president. She could of been One to be remembered for decades to come

It is very very sad she is on the wrong the side of things. During her last dying breath she will regret this I'm sure... and so will we

On a side note. Take a look at what some tweet
    mobile.twitter.com/.../793546474445570050

• FYI their are more people than just Putin supporting trump cause they dislike Clinton more. During the primaries, the rest of the world wanted Sanders to become President not Clinton so that should say something. Clinton does not deserve to be the first woman president, she's corrupt, shady and stole Democratic Primary with the help of Debbie Schultz. A bag of turds lit on fire is more deserving of the presidency than Clinton and Trump.

• Correction;

Nor our president, nor us support (or care for that matter) some specific candidate. Both of them are beneficial for us is some way (one's a pragmatic negotiator, another one is reckless and retarded). Whether one or another is beneficial for United States itself is absolutely irrelevant for us; in my personal opinion, the more incompetent/corrupt/mental president United States have, the better.

The sole reason anyone even knows something about them is because US has nukes and so far is the only country in human history that has actually used them.

Other than that nor us, nor our government cares enough what kind of donkey is inside the white house. As I already stated before, the more inefficient/dumb/corrupt president US has, the better.

Kind regards.

• trump is Americas last hope. if we elect Clinton and she appoints justices were fucked. kiss the American dream goodbye because we will be living in communist Russia.

You my friend are delusional, Trump is Putin's best friend. Clinton despite her negatives is and will support the efforts and desires of the last 20 odd President's of your great nation. Trump will destroy it all and you will be lucky to have a job at McDonald's making $8.00/hour.

China is also stepping up their support for Assad. They have just recently sent military advisors to Syria.

@RegularTK421 Well leave that up to Trump to look after, I'm sure China will win... after all Trump has investments there.

• I'm voting for Trump. Hillary is a bold faced liar who will say anything at any time to win the public's opinion. Trump might be a piece of shit but he's a straight forward, calls 'em how he sees 'em piece of shit and I can respect that

You better google the fact finders, Trump lies 98% of the time. Damn I'd hate to be you, so sucked in by a liar like Trump. He's Trumped your hand... lol... and will piss on you if he get's in as President. He's a blatant liar, and a very selfish man. It's been said years ago that a business man in politics will only serve his own interests and fuck the nation.

Ohh.. you're such a delusioned loser.

Ok Chad lol

• Yeah... fuck the rest of the world. Of course they are opposed to a USA President who thinks Americans are his 1st priority.

• Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

Bullshit, Trump is a liar, rapist, and a crook on his US dollar it will remove "In God we trust" & instead say "In Satan we will Trump"

Yup amazing when you pay people a million dollars how rape cases get dropped!

Yep, Ask Bill Clinton!

• I've seen plenty of people online from outside of the USA who want Trump in.

yup here are a few radicals here and there that would love the demise of the US and it's strength and power.

• It will be an interesting election day and night.

• If anything it tells me that Americans should definitely vote for him.

If anything it tells me you lack intelligence.

Trump said:

“I would never buy Ivana any decent jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?” Is that not sexist?

In the same year that Trump called his daughter Ivanka 'voluptuous' in interview with Howard Stern... he then appeared on TV chat show Trump said the infamous words: “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, I’d be dating her.”

• Why don't you worry about your own government eh?

I don't need to worry about our government it's a reasonably good one, however anything that happens in the US such as new President does effect us here in Canada... perhaps we should be allowed to vote too. My wife and our 5 kids are American citizens and will be voting.

Wait.. You're American citizens living in Canada?

Not me, and we we're all born in Canada but yes the rest of my family are US citizens and two of my klids now live full time in the US

• The rest of the world wants to keep getting free hand outs from America and Trump won't put up with their BS.

• Putin endorsing Trump should be enough of a reason to vote for him.

• The rest of the world isn't really a fan of her either.

• He's "racist" "sexist" "homophobic" "islamophobic" and "xenophobic"

• Yep, and yet, people here in the U. S. are still too dumb to realize what a lunatic he is

And a lot of people font see Clinton as a criminal.

I wonder what Washington, or Lincoln, or even the late great teddy Roosevelt, would think about both candidates... I don't think they'd think too highly of either of them

I agree that may be true, but I still see Clinton as the most qualified candidate and one that when in office will be forced to work for the best possible results for the people of America. Donald Trump only works to further his agenda and doesn't give a fuck for the rest of America. Damn, I'm a Canadian and I can see the guy is a bastard, Trump isn't even his real name, he's a rapist, crook, unprincipled person that want to fuck the American people for his own selfish gains.