Babysitting tips?

tonight, i am babysitting a five year old girl, a three year old boy, and a set of twin girls whom are two years old. i met the family already and hung out with the kids as a "sample" and they liked me a lot. i have to go back tonight for 3-5 hours and i'm a bit nervous. i would have to put them to bed, possibly feed them, and entertain them all. from what i have noticed, they all like to do different things. so i guess i'm asking, what are somethings i could do with them? how do i make myself more comfortable? should i discipline?

What Guys Said 1

• For putting them to bed have a story ready to tell for food I'm sure there parents will have something ready to feed them and if they don't MAKE SURE YOU ASK ABOUT FOOD ALLERGIES as for entertainment just let them play they already know what they like to do just make sure they are safe and as for disipline if your talking spanking no leave that disision to the parents as for time outs yes the kids HAVE to see you as a athority figger also Ask where the first aid kit is kids will hurt themselves if there is a park you could take them there

What Girls Said 2

• Wow thats a lot of kids under 5 I hope you're getting paid a lot lol. Any who just relax, depending on the time you go will depend on what you feed them, if you have to bathe them and when to put them to bed, obviously the younger ones will go to bed earlier or you can all have them go at the same time. Entertain them is fairly simple tv is always a back up but with 2 year olds you can get them to colour as well as the older ones.

• Take turns hanging out with different kids. Crafts are fun, going outside is fun. They'll like do a lot of playing by themselves. Discipline if you need to. Threatening to tell their parents is good too.