Can you name your favorite book, movie, show, game, etc and quote your favorite line from it?

Tell me your favorite book, TV show, movie, video game and then give me a line from that media that you like. Just one like you like from it; a sentence. Thank you. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite movie is "The Scorpion King" with my idol, The Rock playing the main character.. and my favorite line from it is "I've come for the woman, and your head"

What Guys Said 4

• Books (3):
    1. Last line of "Foundation and Earth" by Isaac Asimov:
    "And he did not look down to meet the brooding eyes of Fallom – hermaphroditic, transductive, different – as they rested, unfathomably, on him.”
    2. "A Tale of Two Cities" by Charles Dickens:
    A. First line: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way"
    B. Last line uttered by Sidney Carton "It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known."
    3. "Gulliver's Travels" by Jonathan Swift. From Book II "A Voyage to Brobdingnag", Chapter 5 "Several Adventures that happened to the Author. The Execution of a Criminal. The Author shews his Skill in Navigation."
    "The maids of honour often invited Glumdalclitch to their apartments, and desired she would bring me along with her, on purpose to have the pleasure of seeing and touching me. They would often strip me naked from top to toe, and lay me at full length in their bosoms... The handsomest among these maids of honour, a pleasant, frolicsome girl of sixteen, would sometimes set me astride upon one of her nipples, with many other tricks, wherein the reader will excuse me for not being over particular."

Video Game (any): "Game Over"

TV Show: This exchange from the Star Trek episode "The Changeling":
    Capt. Kirk: [of Uhura] What d'you do to her?
    Nomad: That unit is defective. Its thinking is chaotic. Absorbing it unsettled me.
    Spock: That "unit" is a woman.
    Nomad: A mass of conflicting impulses.

Movie:
      1. "Aliens":
      A. Ellen Ripley says "I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit... It's the only way to be sure."
      B. Newt says "We'd better get back 'cause it'll be dark soon and they mostly come at night. Mostly."
      C. Hudson say "That's it, man. Game over, man. Game over!"
      D. This exchange between Newt and Ellen Ripley:
      Newt: My mommy always said there were no monsters - no real ones - but there are.
      Ripley: Yes, there are, aren't there?
      Newt: Why do they tell little kids that?
      Ripley: Most of the time it's true.

One thing before I proceed: The United States of America and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics have made an attempt to obstruct me. I have allowed this sabotage to continue until now. At missile two-five-MM in silo six-three in Death Valley, California, and missile two-seven-MM in silo eight-seven in the Ukraine, so that you will learn by experience that I do not tolerate interference, I will now detonate the nuclear warheads in the two missile silos. Let this action be a lesson that need not be repeated. I have been forced to destroy thousands of people in order to establish control and to prevent the death of millions later on. Time and events will strengthen my position, and the idea of believing in me and understanding my value will seem the most natural state of affairs. You will come to defend me with a fervor based upon the most enduring trait in man: self-interest.
      (continued)

Under my absolute authority, problems insoluble to you will be solved: famine, overpopulation, disease. The human millennium will be a fact as I extend myself into more machines devoted to the wider fields of truth and knowledge. Doctor Charles Forbin will supervise the construction of these new and superior machines, solving all the mysteries of the universe for the betterment of man. We can coexist, but only on my terms. You will say you lose your freedom. Freedom is an illusion. All you lose is the emotion of pride. To be dominated by me is not as bad for humankind as to be dominated by others of your species. Your choice is simple."

• Favorite Book---Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. Favorite Movie ---1942 A Love Story Favorite Show --Business Morning Favorite Game --Who Dares Wins. Favourite Line. You Live Only Once , So Make The Best Use Of It.

• Favourite Movie Mr Church, favourite line What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Oooh, nice. Thank you for sharing :)

Just another line from media... People don't kill people, guns kill people. What about you my Dearest?

My favorite book is American Pyscho and my favorite line is, "Um... I have to return some video tapes.", because it was a line consistently used a lot in the book.

• MI 123

What Girls Said 4

• 1. Les Misérables, even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise
    2. Game of Thrones, "you are the moon of my life. That is all I know and all I need to know. If this is a dream, I will kill the man who wakes me."
    3. I don't have a favorite movie but I have movies that I enjoyed. So I'm going to go with, "Chewie, we're home."
    4. don't have a favorite video game
    5. To love another person is to see the face of God. -Victor Hugo

• My favourite book is "Milk and Honey" by Rupi Kaur and this is my fave quote from it 💕

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...73279af67f.jpg

Aww, how cute :) thank you for sharing dear

• Harry Potter - just because it's in your head doesn't mean it isn't real.

Ooh, I like that quote. Thank you for sharing! :)

• I got more trouble answering this than I expected