• Yes
    88% (28)87% (26)87% (54)Vote
  • No
    12% (4)13% (4)13% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
11|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'll actually have full blown conversations with myself as well (this part only happens at home).

3|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Two peas in a pod lol We're both a good dose of crazy then hahaha It happens especially the shower... lmao :P

• 1mo

The shower is actually the place where I get some of my best thoughts. LOL

• 1mo

lol *high five! We're awesomesauce

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i do. it helps me to come up with solutions, and to rationalize, when i'm not talking to another person about an issue.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• 3|3
    0|0
  • I can shamefully admit that whenever I am totally alone, I have pretty long and drawn out discussions with myself... -__-

3|1
    0|0
  • Of course! Some of my best ideas about my life come from open conversations I have with me. I think I'm my best therapist.

2|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Outloud or in your head? Cuz in my head i'm constantly talking and thinking and I'm in another world. i don't talk outloud because I hate the idea of people overhearing me and I'm paranoid about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lololololol so true. I often do that when at work. And often during situations that involve critical thinking.
    You may look upon as little odd talking to yourself, but studying out loud improves information retention by differentiating bits of knowledge.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Not weird at all actually haha and I do memorize things easily by doing talking to myself

• 1mo

So true and I did not mention self talk won't loud help improve self esteem

• Quite often when I'm driving the truck at work since no one is there anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • What is this chick talking about? Dude she's asking if I.. No, I don't at all!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. i talk to my conscious self and I also talk to my subconscious self.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

You mean you talk to yourself in your head as well as out loud? Hahaha as bad as that sounds, I do do that lmao

• 1mo

Have you been a sports player before? Watch badminton player Carolina Marin. You will know how much benefits , talking out loud to yourself mean to her. Also watch how Meditation experts talk to themselves at a subconscious level.

• 1mo

I'm a runner, I've seen lots of articles popping up on the benefits of talking to oneself which I find very amusing since talking to myself is a part of my daily life haha. I'll look up Marin :)

• Yep I just ask myself if I wanted to go to the park then my other self realize it was dark
    then my other self Slapped my other two self for being dumb
    now my selves are hurting
    It's so much stuff that needs self explanations

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, only when I'm cursing

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time, its a great way to figure out problems, i usually pase in a line of some sort.

1|0
    0|0
  • I often say to myself "you'll see!".

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah , in the grocery store usually when trying to find what to buy.

2|1
    0|0
  • I do. And then sometimes I answer myself. Myself and I figure shit out a lot actually

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I laughed so hard haha agreed 100% who is there better right?

• Show All
    • 1mo

*high 5 back* that's the best kind of crazy there is!

• 1mo

I wholeheartedly agree!

• All the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, when I had a roommate I sometimes forgot he was there and was talking to myself

1|0
    0|0
  • I have full blown arguments with myself.

2|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

lol :P

• Show All
    • 1mo

That's the only logical explanation!! lololol

• 1mo

Haha. :)

What Girls Said 10