If you had a job you hate but made a lot of money or do what you love and struggle for money but are happy. Which would you choose?

• A Job I Hate
  • Do something I love

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter how much you "love" your job, you will never enjoy it as much as your free time.

I would rather hate my job, because I hate working anyway - but make lots of money so I can enjoy my time off even more.

(Voted A)

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I have a really high tolerance level and nothing really phases me so I'd pick the money option lmao.

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on the specific dollar ammounts as well as the number of hours I would have to work each week.

• depends your life circumstance:

if you are attached with dependants, the first

single, only caring for self, latter

What Girls Said 3

• I currently do both somewhat haha. I have one job - working at the humane society - that I absolutely adore but the pay is crap. And then I have a second job - waitressing - which I hate but I need to pay the bills.

• I could endure a few years doing something I hate and save enough money to quit and find something that pays alright and has an ok work environment.

• Most people hate their job regardless, and I would much rather hate mine than to struggle for money. I've experienced enough struggles as is and would never want to go back.