Do you feel like you understand the opposite sex or are you trying to learn about them more? And if so what are you doing to learn more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Men are a pretty big mystery to me still, I grew up with only females and recently lost my virginity.

The penis is so strange, but feels so good. I always thought men were all rough and tough, but they are sweet.

🙊💕

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand it pretty well, and it's very simple indeed.

It wants to have as much sex as I do, while feeling safe (as I also do).

What Girls Said 1

• i don't understand them well, learning more would be great but i am kind of clueless as a female so i have no idea what to ask.

What Guys Said 2

• I really am trying to learn about them.
    One thing I learned is that on the first date you have to be all about getting to know HER or else she'll lose interest. I didn't believe it at first but I've failed many times over by talking too much about myself when she asks about me.

Its a process... and Im a slow learner lol...

• I don't understand the opposite sex and I'm not trying to learn about them more because I simply don't care about them.