In a sense, The Simpsons have been on so long it is part of Culture, but is it funny anymore, or even entertaining? Could you ever see it being cut?

Most Helpful Guy

• It needed to end a while ago. The creators think it should've ended a while ago. They also liked futurama better, too

What Girls Said 2

• I could never see it being cut and yes they are still funny.

• I never did like it from the beginning so cut it I wouldn't miss it.

What Guys Said 6

• yea it's not entertaining to me. i was a simpsons fanatic til about season 10. i guess if the ratings get low enough FOX will cut it but i guess it draws enough to make it viable for them

• What is it now 25 years, it is probably at the stage where it will be kept on regardless of economic conditions but are US networks that sentimental.

• um... yes, i love the simpsons. the show is hilarious

• It stopped being funny around Season 9. The moment it jumped the shark was IMHO "The Cartridge Family".

• It should've ended like 3 years ago at the very least.

• It's still preaty good but I think 700 episode should be the cut off so 90 some more