Do you enjoy watching people of different ethnicities interacting with each other?

I just find it fascinating lol. Can't explain it

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah... I really do. It makes me feel like we as a race have actually gotten somewhere... I really do relish it...

Most Helpful Guy

• I live in Canada, this happens all around me every day. It warms my heart.

What Girls Said 17

• Umm... I have literally never not interacted with different ethnicities from me 😂
    I have three best friends from different parts of the world, one is Jamaican, one is Indian/&Pakistani (those two girls are both Brits though and we have been best friends for about 7 years now. People always look as us weird I never seemed to grasp why it would be weird).
    And then I have my best friend in Malaysia rn, but back when I went to high school with her my other two best friends were from Saudi Arabia and Namibia.
    Honestly watching people of different ethnicities interact with each other isn't anything special at all in my eyes. i don't get it, why is it so special? 😂 We're just people...😐 I never seem to understand people who just pick friends with people who are the same ethnicity as themselves, just why? Why would that matter?

• At least 80% of the people I see interacting around me are of different ethnicities. I live in an area that's truly an ethnic melting pot so... yeah? I guess? It never occurred to me to view interactions between people of different ethnicities as any different than if they were of the same ethnic background. We all bleed the same. ✌️

• Well, I went to a ~50/50 black and white elementary, middle, and high school. It wasn't until college that overall diversity became rare. However, now I'm exposed to more Asian and Hispanic people and many more international people.

• Lol People treat me the exact same. But yes sometimes they do ask me strange questions about my culture. I think it's better for them to ask me though instead of being ignorant so I respect that.

• Yes, I do. But only if they get along well and if they're interacting for the right reasons.
    That's how we learn from other people's experiences and viewpoints. It makes things interesting.

• Probably not lol I think I'm puzzled and just waiting for a translation.. In English lol

• I like people watching a lot.

• I just enjoy watching people period.

• Yes I love it! Yesterday I saw a whole bunch it's great. A little fiesta

• It's so common to me that I don't really think about it.

• Yeah I do especially when I see black people interact with whites.

• Yes Lmao I'm not racist

• hmmm i have thought about it a few times

• It's normal.

• It's kinda boring.

• I love watching Japanese people bowing to each other

• Hell yeah I do that every day when I go to school lol

What Guys Said 18

• You are California, aren't you so you will have a lot of ethnicities around you - I am Dublin, Ireland which is probably 95% White Irish so I don't see it that many ethnicities maybe some Eastern Europeans - My main cultural interaction is people inside Dublin and outside Dublin - There is a bit of banter between us.

• Yes. I want the people in our world to respect each other. Be one team of human beings no matter what shape, color, or whatever their body is.

• Doesn't phase me, I talk to my co workers that are from different parts of the world that live here now and get along with them well too

• We all do. Its called people watching lol. Go to an airport thats what very one is doing while they wait for their plane lol

• yeah man, I go to the DT L. A. Garment District every 2 weeks. More animated hand gestures then i'm used to lol.

• I just enjoy people watching period.

• I live in London.

• No, I do not.

• Sometimes i guess lol.

• I don't care one way or the other to be honest. Just normal activity to me.

• yeah i do

• Yep, yep and yep.

• Hmm i see it a lot when im traveling to the city, I guess it was weird at first but its pretty normal now.

• Yes. Especially in a porno

• I honestly dont care about their ethnicities but i understand where you are coming from.

• Depends on the ethnicity.

• No. I find it very disturbing that other ethnicities exist.

• It's 2016