So Hillary is going to win the election, how do you feel about that?

Clinton is projected to become the next president. I am very unhappy because i wanted Trump to win BADLY.

But i like Hillary because she is so liberal, but Donalds views are more similar to mine overall.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hillary is not liberal in any way. She's a corrupt, corporatist, fake, powerhungry criminal. She just pretended to be progressive in the primary because Bernie Sanders was so popular, he is a true progressive so she was forced to play along. For instance in the leaked emails the Hillary campaign said they were for the TPP and she also lobbied for it before she ran but they were worried they would be "eaten alive" if they supported it so she just lied and said she was against it.

I'm not a Trump supporter either for the Hillary loyalists out there. But he's already been torn to shreds by the media and everybody who thinks they're smart. So I like attacking Hillary more because her evil deeds don't get exposed nearly enough. The corporate media and the donors and the party are all on her side.
    I thnk both are terrible choices Bernie Sanders was the only hope in my opinion, no matter who wins now it will be a disaster. That's my opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm liberal af but that's scary! She's NOT a liberal or democrat! She changed her views conveniently so many times, she's a pancake, she just cannot stop flipping.
    She's corrupt af. I don't think highly of Trump either. They're both corrupt habitual liars.

I just hope the next 4 years go by super fast and they never run again.

What Guys Said 24

• Wow! You wanted Trump to win badly AND you like Hillary? You must be in a TINY minority of the electorate! I'm pretty sure something like 60% of people thing BOTH these people are dirtbags and would gladly take a punt on a name drawn at random from the phone book. I know I certainly would! And of what's left I'd say 90% or more support one candidate and HATE the other! Good on you for supporting one of them and liking the other!

• If she survives it. Violence enough announced:
    Minutemen, threepercenters, neoNazis, militias, Oathkeepers.

• I'm advising anyone willing to listen to liquidate their stocks before the market crashes 500 points between post-election and pre-impeachment proceedings. Utter market instability. My guess.

• Never trust mainstream polls.
    Besides. Clinton is a criminal who should be in jail.

http://i.imgur.com/BokdIVH.png

Internet polls are heavily skewed towards white men, so of course they make things look better for Trump... Plus that map doesn't compensate for population density.

• It will be interesting election to watch

• Dont listen to any of those projections. All the major polls showed that the brexit referendum results would be remain.

Leave won, and the remainers are still crying about it.

My point is, you can't trust early projections.

• Actually Trump has a very good chance of winning.

• I'm happy to have lived long enough to see both a black President and a woman President. We need more women in political office.

• I feel you shouldn't have asked anon.. Truth is that no one knows who's going to win.

• Nate Silver's 538 model has Trump's chances at 36%. That's in no way a slam-dunk; those are actually fairly-good chances.

Don't count him out.

• Nahh she can't win shi'

• She still could get arrested before Tuesday

• Trump wants war vote for Hillary

• There would be only two options.
    1. Military coup.
    2. A second revolution.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

• Ain't over till the fat girl sings. We'll see what happens.

• It's not over.

• The Jew media skews all the poll samples. Trump has a lot more voter enthusiasm than Shillary.

• I want blow my fucking brains out tbh
    You have to be a retard to vote for hillary

• last poll i saw had trump up

• If Trump wins, the house better become democratic, so that they can't get anything done.. oh wait, that's already what republicans do anyway

• Murica will be a laughing stock

• Just hope that old bitch falls on a bullet or in front of a bus.. And it ain't over yet!

I don't think falling on a bullet is that dangerous

@Other_Tommy_Wiseau lol.. guess washing your mouth out with lead is safe also?

• She'll end up in jail eventually and our country will be disgraced in front of the whole world if she wins.

What Girls Said 5

• It's Not Over Till It's Over however, I will be relieved! However, the republicans are a bitter bunch and will do exactly what they did to Obama! NOTHING! They declined every bill he proposed so he could not have a desirable legacy! They were appalled to have a black man in the white house that wasn't a servant! Yet somehow he was reelected and Mitch MCConell's pee pee shurnk. So he did it yet again! Not passing great legislature! The reason Obama Care has caused an increase was , since the republicans tried to overturn it what, some 26 times and failed! The passed a ruling allowing one of the cluses in Obama Care to be over written allowing insurance companies to raise rates! Thus causing Obama Care to do the same or doctors complained about accepting it! They're weasels!

• How can American let a crazy man like Trump win this election?

I can't understand
    don't you see he's a danger for everybody?

How can Americans allow a criminal like Hillary to win?

Unfortunately, some of us Americans are not only stupid, but extremely stupid and closed minded, despite what we try to make the world believe. I'm really embarrassed to be an American right now. Like, you have literally no idea how embarrassed I am.

no he's not

• Honestly I hate them both. They equally suck.

• Yeah honestly I haven't paid much attention to this election. Which is crazy because in the past I have been all about them but once Donald was picked the Democrat already had in the bag for the record I don't think Hillary really could have won against anyone else (well besides Ben Carson... she would have beaten him to). It just hasn't felt like an election this time around to me.

• I can't take it anymore!! Make it go away!! 😱
    When will this damn election be finally over?

This election ends on Tuesday, but the poison it unearthed isn't going away. The cat's out of the bag, and things are going to remain ugly. Some things can't be unsaid or hidden when they've come to light.