What's you do today?

I did strip show for the girls behind the Taco Bell counter at 12 at night Magic Mike style 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I brought a gallon of almond milk in to Taco Bell at 12am one time. I was drunk though. I got sad when the almond milk started dropping water from the condensation. I thought it was crying. The only way I know this happened was because there's video. The workers at Taco Bell have seen it all.
    Today was boring in comparison though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I chopped down a tree with my dad, shot a.40 cal buffalo rifle and an old WW1 0.8 mm mauser, saw a beaver in the water, dad started a brush fire while we were chopping down the tree and the fire got out of control, I took my baby sister to the beauty store, went to a birthday party, it's my one month anniversary with my #1 girl, but I'm 200 miles south in Louisiana. Bunch of stuff happened. I got a new tractor battery. Just life.

What Girls Said 4

• I hope you got paid in chalupas!!
    I dyed my mums hair, then drove down the coast for a baby shower, picked up a bird from the road and dropped it at the vet and bought mangos from a stall on the side of the road

• Ate food. Went on tumblr. I live a wild life 😂

• I have to clean my room

• lololol did you get free tacos at least?

I went to work and then soccer practice

What Guys Said 3

• College football
    College football
    College football
    Eat
    College football

• Play WoW and futilely try to convince people on the internet that Clinton is a criminal who should be in jail.

• I tripped 😢... that's it lmao