What were you like at 18, or what do you think you will be like at 18?

I remember not knowing what I wanted to do in college, when most 18 years old had picked out what they wanted to do already. I regretted missing out on prom (wasn't allowed to go), I thought I was smart, and looking back now I want to shake the 18 year old me, and tell her to practice being less lazy.

What Guys Said 8

• Deep thinker. No clue about my future, but trusted I would be just fine because I was learning and growing. Almost absurdly positive no matter how bad the situation. Just broken up with a longtime girlfriend I was still in love with, but was seeing other girls while at college.

• Exactly my thoughts of 18 and still I don't know what to do. I'm kind of in a track but not stable. I wasn't sure about anything back in 18. I was fallen into this track even after the university. I did a Physical sciences general degree in university. So I had opportunity to select one out of many career paths. I chose IT coz I was chosen to work at university IT unit afterwards. That wasn't really a my choice. But there was a vacancy and I just applied. They got me and I fallen into that track. That's my story.

• I was doing very well at 18. I was very fit and girls would hit on me everyday. I had been accepted and gling to uni and knew I wanted to go to med school (in med school now). Was even investing money and doing well. I'm extremely proud of 18 year old me, he was killing it.

• I had more hair and less weight and better boners.

• At 18... I was pretty dumb and disconnected. I became smart by sheer luck at the end of my 19th year when I ate a bag of mushrooms and smoked some grass, and suddenly reality landed on me like a great weight dropped from the sky. It happens.

• at 18 i was a super sexy jock that didn't know how to get laid because i was a literal alter boy in the church.

• I was mature for my age.

Looking back, probably too mature.

• 17 18 19 20 i look the same.

What Girls Said 4

• My 18th year was probably the most dramatic (both 18th and 17th tbh), I was in a really dark place, it was when I was at my lowest point in my depression, I was suicidal, I cut myself. Snuck out partying with the wrong people, lost all my parents trust. I was a mess. Then second half of my 18th year came when I moved back to my previous country away from all the drama and I eventually started to heal, got out of depression.
    What I would say to my 17-18 year old self would be that things will get better and you do have a future even if it doesn't seem like it at the time.

• It was two years ago for me lol. I was angry for so many reasons. I also was fainting a lot. It was only two years ago, but I'm a totally different person.

• Lol Im 17 and figuring stuff out >~< but I know there's a lot I don't know and that I'm young. I think I get more mature and more experience with each day and am just kinda seeing where I go I guess xp
    Also; I've wanted to be a vet since I was little, and I still do. I've already worked in a vet clinic so I don't think that'll change xp

• I think I'll be like me but legal baha here I come boys