Italians are not caucasian, am I wrong?

they look white but they aren't blonde, germans are blonde, poles are blonde, but italians are not blonde. why? i think they are not caucasian, i am blonde and i am caucasian.

• No
  • Yes you are wrong

What Girls Said 12

• They are going to sneak into your house, get spaghetti sauce everywhere and dye your hair black so be careful!

• They are caucasian... Even Arabs and North Indians are caucasians...
    It's not about the skin color but the bone structure

• Hair colour doesn't determine if you're Caucasian

• italians are caucasian
    just like the other europeans, middle easterners and many south Asians
    hair color has nothing to do with it

• 29d

are middle easterners white? this is bullshit.

• 29d

They are Caucasian people as well. They are also Semitic people. Forget about color. It's about that whole regions peoples origins. After the Ice age, the people who survided, came over the Caucus Mountains, from the Bering Strait. So, they were called Caucasians, not whites.

• 29d

it's about bone structure

• I live in Canada. My family is all white and Caucasian but we're not all blond. My mother has dark brown hair and so does my grandmother and she is German. My father has red hair and he extends back to Scotland. We are all very very white but it doesn't mean we all have to be blond.

• Hair color has nothing to do with race. I have a black friend with natural ginger hair, it doesn't change the fact that she's black. Also I've met blonde italians.

• Italians are caucasoids.

• Italians are Mediterranean, not white. so therefore, you are correct.

• 29d

Mediterranean people are caucasion

• 29d

Cau·ca·sian
      kôˈkāZHən/
      adjective
      1.
      NORTH American
      white-skinned; of European origin.
      "twenty of the therapists were Caucasian, two were African American, and two were Hispanic"
      2.
      relating to the Caucasus.
      noun
      1.
      NORTH American
      a white person; a person of European origin.
      "the man is described as being a 50-year-old Caucasian with a full head of graying hair"
      2.
      a person from the Caucasus.
      "the Caucasians of Southern Russia"

And white people are Caucasians too!,

• 29d

What is the Anglo Saxon Core?

Answers
      Christine
      Best Answer: It simply refers to the main body of perceived people with Anglo Saxon ancestry which make up the majority of peoples in countries with Anglo Saxon roots - such as the United Kingdom. In reality it is somewhat bogus, and based on theory and conjecture from often dubious historical interpretation.

For instance the whole Anglo Saxon theme was heavily promoted by the current British royal family ignoring entirely the likely blending of many different ethnic variations of people including, celts, picts and vikings. Even the Anglo Saxons are a blend of Angles, Saxons and Jutes.

Further more, some early Anglo Saxon kings like Cerdic had Welsh Breton names - so the whole idea of Anglo Saxon core is somewhat ridiculous. It is currently used purely as a convenient political label to describe a class of people or voters who fit a certain demographic (white, of European extraction, christian etc etc).

• I have no fucking idea whaI am then xd

• I think caucasian is any of fair skin imao.

• Yes. Being blonde doesn't make somebody 'white' retard.

• I don't know what they are, but damn are they sexy lol

What Guys Said 12

• That's an interesting question because what counts as fair skin in Italy might be different than America or say Australia or something.

Can someone who would be considered Caucasian in one area fall into another category somewhere else?

• They are European. They share the same values as the rest of Europe. They have a rich history that has influenced European culture a lot. Who cares if they are not all blonde? You clearly have never traveled to any European country let alone Italy. There are a lot of blondes and brunnetes in Italy.

• you may be blonde, and caucasian, but sir, you are most definitely an idiot as well.

• Of course they're Caucasian.

• Not all Caucasians are blonde, dummy.

• 29d

sorry but europeans are blonde, and italians aren't blonde.

• 29d

No. Indians, Arabs, Jews, the Portuguese, all Mediterranean people, North African People, The Spanish, and many others are Caucasian. And, their not all blonde,

• 29d

*they're

• You are the dumbest fucking person on this website. Please stop

• Canasoid that's what I am.

• They probably Indo-Europeans

• 29d

No, dude. You're 39 years old and you don't know that?

• 29d

Being blonde is a physical characteristic of Northern Europeans, basically Germanic peoples.

• 29d

@Aqualung but Helan of Tory was there
      www.17fashao.com/.../20130605102426556.jpg

• Yea they are! Whether your a Mediterranean, Germanic, Nordic, or Slav your a Caucasian

• Yep they are white. Then you have middle easterns and arabs which are mixes of Caucasoids and Mongoloids.

• it actually has to do more with the land masses from which you came from in the last 2 centuries.

• 29d

I think a more interesting question is why is the frequency of blond hair and blue eyes in that region so common, when it isn't showing up with nearly the same frequency in any other species of animal.

• 29d

I suspect eugenics selection (sorta like what Hitler did) happened quite consistently in those areas in order to make surviving more easier. I investigated further, and found the Romans used to leave undesirable babies out with trash. they said the gods would save the babies if they were deamed fit to live. You're traits were selected by your ancestors, while they killed off people who didn't look like you.

• I'm Italian, Russian, and Jewish... and I'm white, 'tf? My grandma and Grandpa's parents were from Italy, and they were both white. 'tf?