If you were condemned to Death and given the choice of one last meal- what would you choose?

For I:

Entree-Calamari

Main-Goat Curry extra hot

Gooseberry Crumble with an inhuman amount of custard on it :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Totinos cheese pizza I love that kind but they don't sell it anymore at my Walmart you have to order it😣

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll start with a cup of French soup a l'onion.

For the main course:

Salmon. Sautéed in butter and vinegar (vinegar is better than lemon, imo) and seasoned with dill and some herbs de Provence. On the side, I'll have some couscous preferably with a nice creamy cheese sauce or Hollandaise sauce. I'll have some corn, one of the few vegetables I enjoy, to go with that.

Then I'll have a salad with lots of creamy Italian dressing.

Then for dessert I'll try some of that gooseberry crumble with an insane amount of custard.

Oh, wine! Gotta have wine. I'll have the whole bottle of a nice white zinfandel. For dessert I'll have a glass of pink moscotto.

What Girls Said 6

• Chocolate cover strawberries, shrimp from my home town, homemade Mac n cheese, broccoli salad, mashed potatoes, pizza, double chocolate chip cookies. Sweet tea to drink
    Can you tell I am from the South?

Southern Bells Rule!

smart lady :)

• Hunters chicken (minus the cheese) with fat chips and peas. Then for dessert some lemon sorbet with some dairy free brownies that are warm.

• sushi

• Cabonara pasta, chile cheese fries, ice cream and cheesecake , glass of chocolate milk. Basically everything dairy because I won't have to suffer the repercussions

• Appetizer: sushi
    Entree: cheeseburger on lettuce bun with fries
    Dessert: peanut butter chocolate mousse cake

• Tbh chicken nuggets, ribs, and everything potato😂 gotta have a throw back to those middle and high school days

What Guys Said 17

• A Combination of Three from La Capilla restaurant in California. Cheese enchilada, Chille Releno, and shredded beef taco. The way they marinate their shredded beef, it's just dripping with flavor. The sauce they use on the enchilada is amazing, and the chile relleno is always just perfect. The rice and beans are very good as well. Nothing about the meal disappoints. I would like a beer to finish it with.

• You know what I would go for an appetizer platter from an Indian restaurant then a very hot chicken vindaloo for main with a baked Alaska for dessert.

• an all you can eat buffet, I'll just keep munching on until I die of old age

• I'd have no appetite and give it away.

• A whole turkey but stuffed inside would be a Glock Handgun with a folding stock and a 100 round Beta C mag loaded to go.
    http://i.imgur.com/AWAiYhJ.jpg

• I very much doubt I'd be in an eating mood.

• Eww! Porterhouse steak, mid-well with a salted baked potato, cheese, bacon, and butter of course..

• chicken cutlets with fries - entree
    desert - pecan pie or chocolate chip cookies

• Fresh grapes, so i will get to live until summer x).

• Tacos and Taco Salad

• Fresh pig intestines.

• The taste of freedom

• 20 shots of whiskey

• "Zwiebelrostbraten", a common austrian meal

• who cares about the last mean, i'd say skip the meal and kill me now

• Every that gives people the shits just to make sure I have explosives diarea during my execution

• Teriyaki flank steak, my uncle Fred's Caesar salad, shitload of red wine and chocolate cheesecake for desert.