What will happen to religions in 100 years?

What will happen to religions in 100 years?

0|2
8|19

Most Helpful Girl

• We will have a major calamity for which there is no scientific or technological solution and people will run to religion in fear and desperation.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They'll still be here running the civilized world into the ground

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Everyone will pray to Allah.

0|0
    0|1
  • They will remain. There have always been attacks on religion and religious people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Religion gives people hope so they will continue to be around.

1|0
    0|1
  • it will still exist
    but the percentages of who believes in what will change

0|0
    0|0
  • Either one of them has become the religion nearly everyone believed or they're all almost gone.

0|0
    0|0
  • IS will take over and we will all be forced to follow Islam 😩😱

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing much bc 100 years is not that much
    but religions will fade out eventually and be remembered as myths/fantasy

0|0
    1|1

What Guys Said 18

• Nothing. Because after 100 years God will still be on the throne.

0|1
    0|0
  • According to statistics and the fact that people are born believers in God. Predictions believe that a larger percentage of the planet will be religious. The west might turn muslim though

0|0
    0|0
  • They will not disappear, but I think that there will be much less religious people. Unless something really bad happens, then many people tend to seek religion, even though I don't think it's logical.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as there is suffering/injustice there will be religions to play the part of the comforter. Some suggest it's hardwired into our nature anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
    0|0
  • I could see them disappearing as long as society continues to advance technologically.

0|0
    0|0
  • These religions been around for thousands of years, i dont think the will disappear in one hundred year.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gone, the human race will be at each others' throats in competition for resources and planet colonization

0|0
    0|0
  • They will mostly adapt and become modernize, motivational, uplifting, community centers. Maybe Islam will catch up and join the modern world. I sure hope so.

0|0
    0|0
  • You won't have to go to church. You can project an image of yourself from home.

1|0
    0|0
  • There will be a very small percentage of good religious people , they world would be full of bloody athiests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • They'll still be here

0|0
    0|0
  • the story of a GOD has been around for 5000 to 6000 years
    it won't die down trust me
    if anything it's gonna pull more traction
    towards the end

people will start realizing a GOD exist

0|0
    0|0
  • New age religions will form. Science and rationalism will keep improving, with every enlightment period it improves.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think we will still have religions like Catholic and Protestant. But we may gain a new religion and probably lose some

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing They will remain

0|0
    0|0
  • they'll still be around cuz they give hope and meaning to people's worthless, empty lives.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are being looked upon as being the reason crimes
    are being committed and when you have a President or
    dictator who wants to ban religions than it's serious matter.

0|0
    0|0