Will millions vote for Hillary only to elect the first female president?

• Yes
    72%(13)62%(32)Vote56%(19)
  • No
    28%(5)38%(20)Vote44%(15)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's pathetic but that will happen

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. lol. While I am usre that many will vote for her for that reason, it will not be millions. Also, many will vote for her because they think she is great. But again, not millions. No the large number of people who vote ofr her (in the millions) will be the people who recognize she is the far lesser evil of the two.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I wish we could all vote Jill Stein to the first female president.

• What's funny is how so many people complain third parties, can't win but none of them vote third party. I guarantee that if everyone who hates the two main candidates votes third party then the party system that we use for elections would turn out very differently even if the third party candidate still lost

• @lumberman9 - While it was not "everyone" who voted for a third party to avoid the two main contenders, it appears that if those who did in close, critical states had instead voted for the "lesser of two evils", we would not now be having a Monster's Ball entering the White House.

What Guys Said 19

• I am voting for Hillary. I supported Bernie Sanders in the caucuses, and I have donated money to Jill Stein's campaign. I'm not voting for Hilary to elect a woman, I am voting for Hillary because I fear for the country should Trump be elected. I agree that Hillary isn't my ideal candidate, but trump would set us back so far that not even the Bernie or Jill could dig us out. I'll take 4 more years of status quo over that backwards slide.

• What do you imagine happening with a Trump presidency that would set us back?

• Selecting supreme court justices with the expres intent to repeal row v Wade, voting rights laws, gay marriage, etc. I also think his lazze-fare economic policies with bankrupt the middle class and make it next to impossible for upward mobility. The limiting of spending money available for the middle class will hurt small business and local businesses. It will put us squarely on the path to another economic crisis along the lines of the 2004 housing market crash.

• Do you mind elaborating al little on each thing on how it sets us back and how it will happen?

repeal row v Wade, - Why would that set us back and is that really the most important thing we need to focus on right now?

voting rights laws - What do you mean?

, gay marriage - What do you mean?

, etc. I also think his lazze-fare economic policies with bankrupt the middle class and make it next to impossible for upward mobility - How and why?

• i doubt millions. i'm sure there are people who will vote simply because she's a woman. and plenty who are voting for trump simply because he's a man... but i doubt it's millions

• Sadly people are fucking retarded enough to do that..

• Yes. That's a very well known fact.

• For sure. I know a lot of people that voted for Obama merely, because he'd be the first black president.

It's sad lol.

• Can't be possible. If there was ever a time to rig an election. This is it! Her well being and life literally depends on becoming president

Her rallies are way to small vs Trump across the country. It just doesn't add up

• unfortunately yes.. they care more about whats in acandidates pants than they do about what the candidate will do for the country

• Some will, most won't there are many women I know of who don't want to her to be first female president because they think she's disgraceful

• Millions will

• That's only one reason.

• I hope not

• It would be sexist to NOT base your decision on that.

• what? How doe sthat work?

• If all sexes are equal, why should we look at her as a woman and him as a man? They are both people, the end.

• All I know is I'm supposed to not notice there's a difference between men and women unless there is an opportunity to treat women better than I treat men.

• yes millions of people who are mostly women will do that.

• millions of men will vote only to prevent that from happening...

• Don't vote with your vagina, vote with your brain.

• Unfortunately, Hillary's inauguration won't have as much pull as Obama's.
    Her life hasn't been as full of hardships (outside of politics).
    She isn't a person, people can relate to. Trump is simply more decisive. His followers are more excitable and prone to action.
    Hillary is better long term.

• @Rissyanne You have to ask what is pushing them forward and what is their core drive. Why are they fighting and what are they fighting for? Is it something beyond pride? Obama's was clearly racism, he wanted to make a statement, and he did. However, what do Hillary and Trump have to prove, is it something other than money and fame. Mandella, Ghandi, these guys were willing to put a purpose above everything else. There was anger there, that kept them going. What is it that keeps them up at night? Will they put that into the country?

• Then people got to be able to relate to that injustice. Then you got a legend that unites the people.

• I already voted for her. But not because she's a woman. Because she's awesome.

• Dude lay off the weed for a while

• Don't think so. Go smoke weed with your mom

• @Rissyanne Are you suggesting a 3 way with my mom? wow I should've know old women were kinky.

• Hey, she got in. y'all could have voted in a socialist, but you chose the woman

• Yes because they are sexist.