How often do you jump to conclusions about people?

Jumping into conclusions means that you assume something without that much evidence. Do you easily jump into conclusions for every action a person does or any words they say?

• Always
  • Very often
  • Half the time
  • Sometimes
  • Never
28d If every person on GAG votes never, I swear to god they are the biggest liars.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I very rarely jump to actual conclusions, I can make guesses but I always leave myself open to being wrong about whatever guesses I might make, and I know they are assumptions or guessses for example when I do make them. To put it like this I guess, people pretty much never surprise me. Cause I already considered or thought about it, in 99, 99% of the cases Im never suprised. Thats cause again I leave things open, and I consider so many sides of a matter both when comes to others and myself.

What Girls Said 11

• There is a thing called Intuition you know? Some people are likely spiritual and intuitive, so strongly its like mind reading. People actually sense things about people that evidence just eventually builds up on their own. Very really do I jump to conclusions about people. And I do mean very rarely. The problem with people is that they always hiding things and is manipulative in what they say and want people to know. Then you have the ones who's always fake and dishonest with people because their afraid to get judged. Even if I know the truth, sometimes its best to keep it to yourself.

• Sometimes.
    To tell you the truth, I am picky about the people I hangout with. If I see you, and I hear the way you talk, and the way you walk in my mind it is either "ok he/she is decent, or NO not someone I would like to associate myself with."

I don't like to much drama, and that stuff, that is why. 😅😆

• Unfortunately, I think it's just natural to assume things about others. I'm always surprised when I'm proven otherwise from what I had thought. I hate making quick judgments, though. I try to avoid it.

• Only sometimes, but I try not to. I've gotten better at it surprisingly.

• Sadly I do this often. I can't help it really, I try being open minded but sometimes my mind betrays me.

• Often. Just has to deal with a lack of trust and me not fully knowing the person.

• I think sometimes.

• I get called anorexic because I'm skinny but i eat so much its disgusting

• 26d

Just curious. How much is "so much"?

• 24d

That's a dern good meal by my thinking. Perhaps ya just have a good metabolism. XD

• 23d

@Krillanr I do haha

• Girls think I'm a b**ch, guys think I'm a sl*t, just because of the way I look.

• I don't but you defo do OP

• 28d

You just jumped into a conclusion so don't be a hypocrite.

What Guys Said 13

• Rarely. So yes I sometimes do jump to conclusions, but not nearly as often as I did when I was younger.

• voted sometimes. would prefer rarely. wish i could say never but i can't

• I really try not to

• I use my intuition and my gut to get a read on people. Very rarely am I wrong in person. I only usually jump to a conclusion about someone if the situation calls for it.

• Hardly ever. I let their actions speak for themselves.

• Sometimes because I try not to jump into conclusions so fast.

• Very often.

• I trust my intuition implicitly as it has so often been spot on. So, always.
    Consequence: zero. I wait for confirmation or evidence of error before making decisions.

• I do. Usually I'm right too.

• No matter how much we try to deny it, we will always have premade conclusions about others... always. Myself included.

• I voted for always lol
    Because I always assume things about people without even knowing them

• Half of the time, I can't help it a lot of times but I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

• most of the time it's normal.