Would you ever trust someone else's Gut Feelings?

Like if someone told you the person you were dating was no good and the reason why is their gut feeling would you trust them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I only trust my own gut feelings and it has never failed me before.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• I trust my own gut before someone else's, but i would take it into consideration if it was someone I really know and trust...

• Only if I'd seen it proven several times with my own eyes and even then I'd probably look for more clues to that effect

• No, unless I knew that person very well and knew to trust their gut feeling by now.

• Depends on the person.

• yes of course

• The only person's gut instincts I'd trust would be my mum's as she always seems to be right

What Guys Said 10

• It depends on who that person is. If it's some random dude telling me that, then no: I'll be trusting my own gut feelings only, hahaha. xD

But if it's my brother and best friend or something, then I'd definitely trust their gut feelings. I wouldn't necessarily break up with the girl just because they said so, but I'd definitely keep what they said in mind and be more careful until I can also find out more about the girl.

• People rarely trust what other people say when they're into someone. There could be glaring issues and they tend to overlook them in favor of what they like about the person. The same can be said about a break up... People get so entrenched in the negatives about the entire ordeal that they ignore the she really loves you dude (even though she's nuts) attributes. So I'd say I'm as suborn as the next guy when dealing with my own love life. We're the ones that have to live it and it's our decision for better or worse so no I'd only trust myself even if they have a point on something that I might even see myself but refuse to accept do to the other factors on the balance beam.

• Very rare case, but yes. Chances are I'd already have been on the fence determining if whether or not I liked her and close family or my bestfriend talking to me would be enough for me to say goodbye to her.
    I've been that friend for people and ended up being right in most cases. It usually comes from seeing something in their character or personality.

• Depends on if my gut feeling is telling me to trust their gut feeling.

• They'd have to explain a lot first.

• In certain circumstances but as you know yourself when people are dating, they tend to be blinkered.

• I've trusted others gut feelings over my own in the past and it's always been bad. Now I trust my own and it's powerful

• Depends on who the 'someone else' is and how good of a record they have with their gut being right.

• sometimes maybe i would.

• I would.