Is it possible I have some white ancestry or something?

I look nothing like my parents.

I get very red-faced in the sun, etc. While I do have core Indian features, as in big eyes, dark hair etc. I don't look a lot like the average Indian girl.

It makes me wonder if generations ago I had some British blood in me or something? Or I'm adopted. lol

What Guys Said 3

• It's possible. I remember what happened once on TV, a defender of the white supremacy had African ancestors and he discovered it on a DNA test.

So, it's perfectly possible that you have white ancestors and you don't know about them.;

• It is possible. Anglo-Indians are numerous, and 300 years of British presence did have an impact.

• You got a pic?

What Girls Said 2

• Technically speaking, indians are caucasoids.. so you have physical (especially skeletal ) similarites with many groups of people. As for the pigment of your skin? White people can create darker toned children. Dark people cam create light people. It's all a roll of the dice with genetics. For example if a man's beard is red and his hair is black that could mean he had a great, great cousin or uncle or aunt or grand parent in his past with the gene for red hair. That's all that's needed for the pigment to exist. If you are really curious have your DNA tested.

• Few people are made up of entirely one race it might be some mixed in from way back when lol