How to make my college apartment more mature?

I'm moving into an on campus apartment next fall and in trying to figure out how to make it mature. I want to have a room that has personality but still mature. I'm trying to figure out what color sheets to get. I don't want white or like black or grey. Also is there any one thing that could make my apartment not seem mature or seem childish. The main reason I want my apartment to be mature is that I do plan to have guys over.

Most Helpful Guy

• don't worry so much about it. whatever you do to your room... just make it yours. don't try to be someone that you're not. Make it how you like it. If a guy doesn't like you because of your room d├ęcor... he isn't worth your time anyways. 100% guaranteed. :)

What Guys Said 2

• This is stupid. Who gives a fuck if it looks "mature"? But hey, it's your life and your money

• Give up

It's not going to happen.

What Girls Said 1

• oh my god. This sounds like a waste of time and money already.

1) How freaking mature do you think college boys are? L O L

2) Focus on things you can move easily and are portable instead of wasting money on anything else

3) You should be thinking of school not freaking sheet colors.