Can the police track you on here?

i want to ask a question but i'm too afraid to ask without feeling like the police will knock at my door...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it can because...
    You're being watched. The government has a secret system, a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you, crimes the government consider irrelevant.

They wouldn't act then I decided I would. But I needed a partner, someone with the skills to intervene. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret, you'll never find us. But victim or perpetrator, if your number is up: WE'LL FIND YOU!

Most Helpful Girl

• Duh everything is able to be tracked.. but im sure that as long as your not talking about abusing or fantasizing about abusing little kids your fine.

What Guys Said 13

• Well technically yes, if you're planning on confessing a murder or something. But if it's something small then most likely no one will give a crap. And you could just word it in a way that the blame can't be put on you, for example:

"I read somewhere that there was this girl who did something illegal, what kind of advice would you give to that girl?"

• No but I'm sure the FBI can though

• Of course, they can.

• Sure, if you're doing something messed up and they want to know who you are they can get a subpoena for identifying an anonymous person and track your IP address back to your ISP and figure out who you are...

• everything and anything people on the internet say can be speculation so the police will need more than only speculation to do something. they will not come after you for asking a question on here, dont worry.

• Nope they're not lol

• Technically gag can be asked by the court to turn over your IP and they can trace you from your IP.

• You killed someone didn't you... that's not a nice thing to do😑 Naughty!😠

• Yes, they can in theory, but they probably won't.
    They're not lurking about it.

• Yes...

• Anything you post on the internet, is trackable

• Probably not

• Of course they can.

What Girls Said 6

• If you murdered someone or are a terrorist, feel free to speak your mind. nobody will catch you.

it was more like a rape question...

Maybe it would be best seeking legal advice then enquiring on here

Lol yeah. If you killed someone just crack on love.

• Depends on the question sweetie. As long as it's not something like you're confessing to have committed a crime or something then you'll be fine. Police will only track you if they have a reason to :)

• You're fine. Unless you are admitting to raping or killing a major celebrity you will be fine.

• Why are you doing something illegal?

• In theory they most likely could.

• I mean I'm sure they could but that really makes me wonder what on earth you want to ask