Have you ever been tied up?

How, why and what happened?

• Yes
    59%(10)48%(14)Vote33%(4)
  • No
    41%(7)52%(15)Vote67%(8)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep, lots of fun on all occasions, moreso when a blindfold was put on as well...

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was little my sister got a hold of real handcuffs and cuffed me. 3 days I spent in those tight shackles. I won't ever forget it. I ended up beating apart the chain with a rock but I dam near lost all my circulation.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't call it being tied up exactly, but the FBI came and arrested me once and put me in cuffs. It was over a small drug company that was sending spam while running Sendmail 8.8.1 paired with some hacking. It's actually a pretty stupid story, but when I re-tell it to my customer service guys in India and the Philippines, they oooh and aaah.

• nope, but i like to tie her up in bed.

• yes... for demonstration.

But usually I'm the one who ties up women.

• In bed is always fun...
    I also got ducttaped to a chair once because I wouldn't shut up. Strangely they didn't gag me though

• yes by my ex girlfriend she ran a train on me with 2 guys and another female with a strap on very hot!

• No. Unfortunately... Girls always want to be tied up but never want to tie their guy up.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, consensual sex. It was very nice :)

• Yep and love it!!