How to deal with a neighbour who saw me naked?

So I had just got out of the shower last night and walked in to the bedroom with a towel wrapped around me.
I was just drying my hair with another towel and the dog snatched the one wrapped around my waist. I looked up through the bedroom window and one of my neighbours opposite was looking out of her window and saw everything... like everything! I just pretended I never saw her and moved out of sight like nothing happened but I now feel this is going to be awkward next time I see her.
What do you think I should do?
Is it even a big deal or am I just worrying about nothing?

What Girls Said 5

• In the near Future, @Nelipot365, Make sure your Blinds are Closed so no One has to see You... Exposed.
    Forget it and Move on. A Little Lesson in Life to Learn Here, dear.
    It was a "She" and No "He" and just a Nosy Neighbor, I am guessing, Compared to some Perverted Old man.
    Good luck. xx

• It's happened to me too. If they bring it up just laugh about it, say looking good if they don't then drop it like it's hot.

• No big deal. Just carry on as normal as if she didn't check out what you have to offer.

• It is a big deal to me lol
    I don't know just keep the curtain down when you change

• She should be okay at least wasn't a dude

What Guys Said 8

• The dog ate my homework! You've evidently exposed yourself to your neighbor and now you're afraid she'll call the cops. Either that or its fantasy time.

• not a big deal im pretty sure she's seen a dick in her life lol

• It's nothing. If she liked what she saw, good for you. If she didn't, I doubt she'll bring it up.

• Meh, it happens. No need to say or do anything. No need to make things awkward.

• No biggy, it happened. Just make sure to cover that bedroom window or something next time

• Just pretend it never happened.

• Trust me. She hasn't forgotten it. Is send her a friend request on Facebook and asked did she like what she seen. You may be surprised

• Well I guess that depends: is your neighbor hot?

• 28d

Well, is she? lol!