Run and hide or roll with it?

Soo if anyone knows about korean culture they know that meeting a girls parents is no small thing.. Well after 2 weeks of seeing this woman she has invited me to her family home to stay for 4 days.. For those of you are are not aware of korean culture women only let their boyfriends meet the parents when they decide he will be the man they want to marry.. Sooo should i bolt or just go with the flow and then bounce later (maybe)? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Should I even comment? You re gonna do what you want in the end

Most Helpful Guy

• is she very culture oriented?

• 28d

Yes yes she is sadly.. and its not something even the westernized women here forget. If you ever make your way here you will date a lot of women and have a lot of fun but it will very very very rare to meet parents.. Iv been here for bout 5 years and well iv met like 3 sets of parents and all those women shortly after started talking bout marriage (which i REALLY want to avoid)

• 28d

actually ill probably keep to my old game and play with her while i can

• 28d

well thats kinda fucked up... But you do you.

What Girls Said 4

• Uh yea: And would her parents even accept you? Most frown upon interracial dating. So I'd bounce if I were you.

• You need to just talk with her about it, not all families have the same expectation nowadays.

• 28d

Well this will be my 3rd time iv gone through this and the first time i have no clue and the second 2 i spoke with the woman prior and still the fathers started off calling me son and then ended dinner by asking about the marriage locations lol.. So yes im a little wary i guess you could say because i do like this woman however marriage is not on the table any time soon.

• 28d

Well, if you meet the right girl, it'd be a good thing. My parents hate my boyfriend cuz he's a white guy. They can't stand the idea of me marrying a white American. So trust me, i'd rather be in your spot than not.

• 28d

Im sorry to hear that I know from personal experience its not a easy situation

• Be honest with her about your concerns

• Ehhhh bolt if you're not serious.

What Guys Said 0