Peeing outside?

Stories on having a wee outside

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh you want stories?

I once had to pee... and was outside.
    So I peed (twist ending coming)... outside.

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister attempted to pee in a rude old woman's yard, but she had security cameras. Mid pee the woman came out on her porch shouting and that's how my sister ran home with her pants around her ankles.

haha lol lmfao

@joshuam8612 You seem to have some sort of morbid fixation on this.

ha ha and?

What Guys Said 10

• Lol... i do that sometimes... no harm as long as no one is nearby and always at night... sometimes you can't make it to a bathroom...

• I've probably pissed outside millions of times.

• What an odd question.

Whenever there is someone on the toilet and I have to go out back and take a piss in the garden.

• ex was tipsy after a big night out. Her bladder was full from drinking and she couldn't bear it anymore. she was wearing a dress, squatted down near the ground and just pissed on the street, just outside a crowded nightclub with a large cue at 1:30am, full view of everyone.

gotta love Aussie women

• I mean I've peed on trees before

• Whipped out my B4T C0CK and let it go! 🙌

• I've done it in the woods.

• Its like unlimited times... wish your private option support non followers too.

• I grew up on a farm a pee outside at least daily

• You have a pee fetish.

What Girls Said 4

• Two of my friends, when we were younger, peed infront of parked cars at night. Next thing they know - a car lights up right infront of them and drives off... HAhahahahha

So awkward...

• I peed in the bushes once because my friends and i were drinking and were were screwing around the neighborhood, so i couldn't go inside so i told my friend to keep watch and i did it in the bushes. Interesting experience.

• Was stranded for a moment and had to go in these small woods of a neighborhood

• Another pee fetish...