I don't know how should I act... any advices?

So, I'm on this anonymous chat where no face's are displayed and where you can both have pubblic and private discussions with people. One particular user was kind and gentle towards everybody and he got my attentions even if he never talked to me directly. So I started speaking with him and flirtimg with him. He was a bit shy and lacking of self-esteem, but I kept flirting with him sending him provocating pics and asking for some to him, but he never wanted to give them to me because he said he has been told many time to be not physically appealing. A couple of minutes ago, he finally sent me his FB profile and asked for a date. Too bad... Well. He was right. The problem is I assured many times I care very little for looks, and it is usually true, but damn... He easily is the ugliest man I've ever seen, and with those close eyes, huge mouth and wide big ears I cannot help but seing him as a monkey.
Now I'm very undecide, because he's a nice person, and I'm afraid declining his offer will makes his self-esteem even lower... Some help?

What Guys Said 2

• lol whore.

• Lol sorry this is why you need to be careful with this whole "looks don't matter" bs😂😂 don't force yourself to do something you're uncomfortable with just drop it. We've all done this at least once in our lives.

• 29d

I didn't say "it doesn't matter", I said "it does't matter that much" which is true. I didn't expect to find out a chimpanzee on the other side!

• 29d

I'm trying to say "I will think about it." and I haven't texted to me neither he texted to me. I hope he will felt ignored at some point and hate me or something like that.

• 29d

Well lesson learned😂 this happened to me to and pretty sure for everyone else, next time try to avoid saying "looks don't matter😂😂😅 no matter what you mean by it

What Girls Said 2

• Awww lol he's a monkey man ! We'll I can totally understand where you are coming from but if you don't find him attractive there's no point on meeting because he might really end up liking you and you hurt his feelings. Just act like you're very busy but still have convos with him in a friendly way and act like something came up

• My guess is that he's use to rejection so you have that going for you. I have to be honest with you, I'd simply quit talking to him. Sorry that's the best I've got. Good luck! :)

• 29d

Yeah, I told him I'll try to find the time. I hope he will just understand I'm trying ignoring him with the time itself.